From theory to practice - page 1112

Renat Akhtyamov:

you know what the thing is?

There's a sine wave, right? There's a sine wave.

The period is 24 hours.

Well, it's not the first time I've seen a period = 24 hours.

I partly agree. Inside such a sliding window is a pseudo-Poisson flow of quotes, almost no variance. Even better in a window = week.

However, how shall I put it... This is for big players. For whom 1 deal per day or week is the norm, and for whom 100% per year is the limit of their dreams.

For the beggars who suffer they need at least +50% per month. And I have shown in practice that it is possible and even more so. Frankly speaking, I lost those percents in 1-2 transactions :))). But if you learn to avoid such deals - then, here is the Grail.

Кеша Рутов:

You're lying, my dear, you're lying...

Firing the Grail - is unnatural, it is like killing your own child, cook with him a burger or steaks and give away to the hungry. It is much more reasonable to use the Grail in silence, and to shower everybody with anti-Grails, and when the Grail will be gradually exhausted, it will be published, because that is the way of Warrior.

Well, maybe when I really find it - my opinion will change. Perhaps I do not yet know myself very well. Psychology is a delicate science...

Alexander_K:

Well, it's not the first time I've seen a period = 24 hours.

I partly agree. Inside such a sliding window is a pseudo-Poisson flow of quotes, almost no variance. Even better in a window = week.

However, how shall I put it... This is for big players. For whom 1 deal per day or week is the norm, and for whom 100% per year is the limit of their dreams.

For the beggars who suffer they need at least +50% per month. And I have shown in practice that it is possible and even more so. Frankly speaking, I lost those percents in 1-2 transactions :))). But if you learn to avoid such trades - this is the Grail.

You had decent entries, but you need to get rid of your erroneous deal in time. The reason for the losses is obvious. You have a narrow view of the market.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Then, if you follow the logic, everything Che said on the forum could be misleading.

You can't hide from logic, you can't hide from it. That's a good point though)))

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Now everyone will run and show their deposits-states to Renat, because he needs proof, he does not believe them.)
Those who make money don't show anyone anything, and they don't need your faith.
You can't wait for that.)

No, they won't.

Because they don't have anything and can't have it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

No, they won't.

because they don't have anything and can't be

I'll tell you a secret. No one here has anything. And if there is, it's not serious, and it's not worth bothering with.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I'll let you in on a secret. No one here has anything. And if there is, it's not serious and it's not worth bothering with.

on the forum?

It's not a secret, it's the workings of a simple formula.

;)

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Then, if you follow the logic, everything Che said on the forum could be misleading.

Kesha Rutov:

You're lying, my dear, you're lying...

You are deceiving, dear fellow, you are deceiving. It is not natural to fire the Grail, it is like killing your own child, making it into a roast beef or steaks and distributing it among the hungry. Much wiser to use the Grail in silence, and all to sleep anti-Grails, well, when the Grail will gradually be exhausted, then to publish, is the way the Warrior.

I'm thinking about it... But it may be so. Then communication on the forum makes no sense.

For I proceed from the fact that there are no professionals at this forum and cannot be. That it is a crowd of beggars and the destitute with nothing to lose, except for joint search of the Grail. Or, for those for whom Forex is a hobby (like for me) in addition to their job as the main source of income.

If one imagines that there are people here purposely throwing in misinformation, then it's not good... Not good at all...

Alexander_K:

I'm thinking about what I said... But it could be so. Then communication on this forum makes no sense whatsoever.

I assume that there are no professionals on this forum and there can't be. That it is a crowd of beggars and the destitute with nothing to lose, except for joint search of the Grail. Or, for those for whom Forex is a hobby (like for me) in addition to their job as the main source of income.

If one imagines that there are people here purposely throwing in misinformation, then it's not good... Not good at all...

there are, but only through ignorance of the subject

Alexander_K:

I'm thinking about what I said... But it could be so. Then communication on this forum makes no sense whatsoever.

I assume that there are no professionals on this forum and there can't be. That it is a crowd of beggars and the destitute with nothing to lose, except for joint search of the Grail. Or, for those for whom Forex is a hobby (like for me) in addition to their job as the main source of income.

If one imagines that there are people here purposely throwing in misinformation, then it's not good... Not good at all ...

Can't you sift out the lies with a twist?

Reason: