From theory to practice - page 1926

bilbo_b:
Can I get a link to the Wizard in Chief? :)

Honestly, I thought it was you, mate. My mistake, I guess... You were saying something so curious... Um...

Talk to them again. Maybe they'll give you a link. But it's complicated. The Wizard and his sentinels are keeping a close watch. But if you contribute to their cause, it'll count for something.

Can I have a link to the Wizard-in-Chief's state?)

Alexander_K2:

Honestly, I thought it was you, mate. My mistake, I guess... You were saying something so curious... Um...

Talk to them again. Maybe they'll give you a link. But it's complicated. The Wizard and his Sentinels keep a close watch. But if you contribute to their cause, it'll count for something.

Isn't that Boris by any chance?

bilbo_b:
Isn't that Boris by any chance?

Yeah. Who are you? I'm Toddler.

Alexander_K2:

Yeah. Who are you? I'm Toddler.

I'm not registered there, but I've been reading it for a long time.)

This Boris is just as much a spreader of unscientific unproven bullshit. There is no state, the system is not formalised, he trades on his gut, he is confused by his readings. But he speaks enigmatically and grandiloquently, so he has gathered a flock.

bilbo_b:
I'm not registered there, but I've been reading for a long time) You, by the way, I read there too))

Interesting :))) Yes, I had a little chat with Boris and his followers there personally. Interesting, of course. That hasn't happened here in the past.

Alexander_K2:

Sure.

Note that I don't really say anything anymore - no formulas, no graphs. There will never be any. I am simply saying - the Grail is there. If someone lacks practical proof, but has or will prove to be a true Market Warrior, I will, if they wish, show them my results. That's all.

But you have already announced 3 times on this forum that you have found a grail and are launching a signal based on it. and then the signal did not show itself well.
and today again)

secret:
This Boris is just as much a promoter of unscientific unproven bullshit. There is no state, the system is not formalized, he trades by hunch, gets confused in his readings. But he speaks enigmatically and grandiloquently, so he has gathered a flock.

I don't know... Apart from Boris, there are some very strong followers... And it's not customary to ask straight away :)) Try and ask.

multiplicator:

But you've already announced 3 times on this forum that you've found a grail and are launching a signal on it. and then the signal showed itself badly.
and here it is again today)

I don't have to. What's it to me? In general, of course, I should stop ranting here and leave the forum like Demko with a phrase like "I've been looking for 10 years, now you're looking for me". But I'm used to it... I've spent part of my life here...

Reason: