From theory to practice - page 1581

apr73:

On the seventh consecutive black drop, the probability that the series will end =0.992

1/2 )

apr73:

Almost everyone here thinks so, otherwise there would be no "player error"

it's the other way around.

"one is not intuitively aware of the fact that the probability of a desired outcome is independent of the previous outcomes of a random event."

apr73:

What do you mean by patterns?

How do you see (formalise and evaluate) the mood of the whole market on a chart ?

1. A pattern is a characteristic figure on a price chart, usually indicating a high probability of the direction of its subsequent movement.

2. It is not a subject of technical analysis to see (formalize and estimate) the mood of the whole market on a chart.

Alexander_K:

I don't need any of that.

I want to give the Grail to my daughter as a wedding present. She's the reason I started this whole epic, and I talked about it at the beginning of this thread.

Better get rid of your debts so you don't have to give them to her. Sorry to be so sad.

Алексей Тарабанов:

1. A pattern is a distinctive pattern on a price chart, usually indicating a high probability of direction of subsequent price movement.

2. To see (formalize and evaluate) on a chart the mood of the whole market is not a subject of technical analysis.

1. To calculate (high) probability you have to formalize the event, figure, etc. Were you able to formalize the figures on the price chart ?

2. What does technical analysis have to do with it ?

Макс:

Graphical patterns.

A chart combined between tf and different pairs cannot be formalised, at least at this stage of technology development.

And the market mood will be visible online, when the patterns will work out, or not, when some patterns will flow into other patterns. This is already working with orders.

Max, why post a set of phrases here that do not correspond to the question and the process in any way?

apr73:

1. To calculate a (high) probability, you need to formalise an event, a figure, etc. Were you able to formalise the figures on the price chart ?

2. What does technical analysis have to do with it ?

1. easily.

2. This forum (this one) is solely about thechanalysis. The rest is offtopic.

Алексей Тарабанов:

1. easily.

2. The forum (this one) is solely dedicated to tehanalysis. The rest is offtopic.

I take my hat off to you, and I have all the illusions.

apr73:

I take my hat off to you, and I have all kinds of illusions.

My personal account is open.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Max, why post a set of phrases here that are in no way relevant to the issue and the process?

If you don't understand what I've written about, it doesn't mean it's a set of phrases. :)
Reason: