From theory to practice - page 1014

Alexander_K:

here's a look at similar systems.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/4534
also like yours. central trend indicator + a key that determines the trend/flat.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

What Win7, what 32?
VDS (and this is the de facto location of the final software) on a medium lousy VDS, everywhere is not below 64x WinServer 2012.

On your hobby, you can probably spend in addition to time and 1000r/month - to pay for a normal virtualization and periodically replenish centovik.

Why do I need all this if I haven't solved the very problem of profitable trading?!

I didn't need Win7 either - VisSim worked fine on a laptop with Vista. Alas, since March 1 MT4 stopped working... Stop all researches for the moment - I have to reinstall my operation system. Ugh...

I hope there are no fools on this forum who think that the newer and more powerful his computer is, the better the quality of his trading?

If there are any, I sincerely feel sorry for you guys....

Alexander_K:

If anyone knows a reliable link to a Win7 image to make an installation flash drive, please drop me a line. Or the address of some shop in Moscow, where they sell such stuff... In MEGA Belaya Dacha can find Win7 32-bit?

If you have a laptop with a pre-installed system of Vista, it is likely that normally installed the original image of win7 (the distribution from the manufacturer beuk), which will not ask to eat and other obscenities.

Unicornis Happy anniversary!666
Slightly off-topic)

Alexander_K:

I hope there are no fools on this forum who think that the newer and more powerful his computer is, the better the quality of his trading?

If so, I sincerely pity you guys....

If MT5, better 64x and more powerful.

When you write an EA, you need to test it. This is a time consuming process. The power of the computer affects the speed of testing.

Therefore, the more powerful the computer, the more of the platform's features you can use

Unicornis:

If you have a laptop with a preinstalled vista system, it is likely that the original win7 image (distribution from the manufacturer of the beech), which will not ask to eat and other nepotrebtsya.

The original distribution together with the beech is missing :(((

Today I had to go to the IT guy and he promised to make a flash drive with Win7 32-bit installer.

No research, no problems - a week down the drain :((((.

But the Grail is just around the corner - I'll find it, guys, no matter what it takes! A matter of principle.

multiplicator:

Here we consider similar systems.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/4534
The central trend indicator + the key that determines the trend/flat.

Well, yes - my uncle is thinking in the right direction. The channel+additional key (only one!!! but, how important it is to find it!!!) is the Grail. Absolutely all problems in the theory of stochastic processes are solved this way. And in no other way.

WhyWin7 32-bit? x64 not a good idea? The original distribution for the beech can be found on the thematic forum.

Another option, I couldn't tear down my computer (it was fire and water and sewage with me and even with several mums), at first thoughts my heart was beating fast and I felt chills or fever. In short I have sold the computer with lice. I'm writing these lines and tears come to my eyes, and you're all talking about grails...

The morning forecast turned into an evening present, twice:

Gentlemen, forget about the average price and forex increments forever, they are not the fortune

It doesn't work and it won't.

It's 2019, in the second decade of the 2000s.

There is some historical peculiarity of financial markets related to this

And the basic difference between MT4 and MT5 makes it clear

Dig, search, the formula is on the internet on almost every corner.

Reason: