From theory to practice - page 958

I have more than 90% of profitable trades and on losing trades I have to average, I spent a year studying order systems, and still nothing works better than a grid.
However, you can open with huge lots and close 10-25 pips on a five-digit market during exponential price growth without placing any stops. In 50-60 profitable trades you get a lot, but no one guarantees that you won't sell out in the first trade.

aleger:

A "game" indeed... Is there any practical value in this game? How many pairs can you open

Isn't it easier (but also more effective) to work with only the most profitable pairs?

You can open any pair and add on them and cover individually. The lot is selected in the standard panel, depending on the size of the deposit. Not for the whole "cutlet" of course))))

Free margin for the minimum lot is in front of you.

Everything is like poker)))

Martin Cheguevara:
I have more than 90% of profitable trades and I have to average on losing trades, I've spent a year studying order systems and nothing works better than a grid.
It is true that it is still fashionable to open with huge dotes and close 10-25 pips on a five-digit trade without placing any stops. You can get a lot for 50-60 profitable trades, but no one can guarantee that you won't lose your money on the first trade.

So you need a different approach. The Trend is the absolutely real basis of spread compensation and regular profit withdrawal!

Martin Cheguevara:
I have more than 90% of profitable trades and I have to average on losing trades, I spent a year studying order systems and still nothing works better than a grid.
However, you can open with huge lots and close 10-25 points on a five-digit market during exponential price growth without placing any stops. You can get a lot for 50-60 profitable trades, but no one will guarantee that you will not sell out in the first trade.

In the long term the lot should be minimal, and in the short term you can increase it, but in time to exit. In the short term you can increase the lot but exit in time. You need to have iron balls. Not to be greedy in losses.

aleger:

So we need a different approach. The Trend is the absolutely real basis of spread compensation and regular profit taking!

I'm not talking about profit, but about the issue I've raised more than once here. What to do with losing orders? How should we close losing orders so that the number of profitable ones does not decrease?
For example, if you have 500 pips stops and a Profit of about 550 pips, you will still have a fluke.
If Profit is 5 times less, it will be better, but the risks are higher.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You can open any pair and add on them and cover individually. Lots are selected on the standard panel, depending on the size of the deposit. Not on the whole "cutlet" of course))))

Free margin for the minimum lot is in front of you.

Everything is like poker)))

Forex is not a card. Against the existing system of taking money you have to put up your own equally efficient and workable system.

Martin Cheguevara:

You are not paying attention to the fact that you are playing against the trend. Your drawings clearly show it.

Martin Cheguevara:
I have more than 90% of profitable trades and I have to average on losing trades, I spent a year studying order systems and nothing works better than a grid.
But you can open with huge lots without any stops and close 10-25 pips on five-digit positions during exponential price growth. For 50-60 profitable trades you get a lot, but no one will guarantee that you won't sell out on the first trade.

Please - define the concept of exponential price growth...

aleger:
Forex is not a card. Against the current system of taking money away, you have to put up your own equally efficient and workable system.

Cards are pieces of paper with pictures on them. They are used to create the conditions for a game.

Forex is not designed to be a game, but a real money changer. This is serious.

But many peeps from this forum, and without forums, believe that this game was created for them.)))

P.s. I'll add a word or two.

No one is aiming to take money from you. There is an exchange at any point in time.

The task of the speculator is to sell more expensive and buy cheaper.

For those who came to exchange and left it is an exchange office. They will never complain that their money was taken from them.

I hope I chewed it right))

Uladzimir Izerski:

You are not paying attention to the fact that you are playing against the trend. Your drawings clearly show it.

I play against the trend when the order is going down in the trend.
In general, I see people here like to engage in tautology...
I don't know how to do it, but I'm sure you'll get the best results.)
Here's an example of the easiest question where the stop is the most effective. Has anyone ever answered this question? Has anyone ever tried to start small? There are only Napoleons of thought and only two or three real thinkers and practitioners.
Reason: