From theory to practice - page 905

vladevgeniy:

I think after the first local signal down, it will go down))) if from here, then about 123.2. But in time it may take 15 days, maybe even less))) And there is no signal yet.

On the contrary, I think that on MondayEURJPY will open with a gap up and will go up.

On Monday we will see how it will actually do.

In the meantime, I will break it down this weekend in my thread.

Олег avtomat:

On the contrary, I believeEURJPY will open with a gap up and go up on Monday.

We will see on Monday how it actually goes.

In the meantime, I will break it down to the bone in my branch this weekend.

Oleg, you should not think as you'd like to, but according to the essence.

You just want to see the GEP...

Grounds - the volatility today is not what you wanted?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Oleg, it's not how you want to think, it's the essence of it.

You just want to see the GEP...

Reasons - today's volatility is not what you wanted it to be?

how do you mean, "essentially"?

you don't want to? yes, i do ;))) you won't accept anything else.

"Reasons"? What reasons would be convincing to you if they don't agree with what you want? That's right -- none.

Олег avtomat:

On the contrary, I believeEURJPY will open with a gap up and go up on Monday.

We will see on Monday how it actually goes.

In the meantime, I will break it down this weekend in my thread.

Nah, locally it's up so far, but the gap won't be - the question is.... There is no signal down yet. Moreover, the signal is up yet))), I agree. But the move was, if there will be a gap, we should look further, for a local signal, at least, for the possibility of opening down. And with a gap above the hai, of course the target will have to be recalculated))))

vladevgeniy:

Nah, locally up so far, but gap won't be there - question.... No signal down yet. Moreover, the signal is up yet)), I agree. But the move was already there, if there will be a gap, we need to look further at the local signal, at least for the possibility of opening down. And at a gap above the hai, of course the target will have to be recalculated))))

Naturally, I am expressing only my opinion.

The month of February has just begun, but there is already a point on the monthly chart, this is important. Let's look at the large scale movement. And let's draw some lines on the chart.

Now let's switch to the weekly chart. And contemplate ;))

Of course it can flop down as well, but the move on the weekly chart is upwards.

And the gap is needed to break through the line it hit at the end of the week (as is often the case with gaps).

That is my opinion.

vladevgeniy:

Nah, locally up so far, but gap won't be there - question.... No signal down yet. Moreover, the signal is up yet)), I agree. But the move was already there, if there will be a gap, we need to look further at the local signal, at least for the possibility of opening down. And with a gap above the hai, of course the target will have to be recalculated)))

It is possible to find a common language for discussion, if the goal is set specifically.

What price target does the person see? How long is he ready to hold the position?

Without it we are talking about nothing.

OK, I give up))) It's too early to go down yet... Not to be extreme)) So far I've only got the pound down... The rest but a signal. And I'm like many people, I'm experimenting too ))

Let's take a look at my graphs:

1. On the upper chart - the entry relative to the moving average was not quite successful at 125.414 and applying a more accurate average would only slightly improve the situation to 125.518 (this I have already checked)

2. Entry by the Koldun indicator (lower chart) would have been much more accurate - around 125.630

3. the fundamental question remains - why now the price will surely go down, to the average?

4 Answer: besides general considerations, that around the average unimodal distribution must, yes, must form, we also remember that ACF in the market is not a Heaviside function, but close, under certain conditions, to the exponentially decreasing function, i.e. the requirements of the Ornstein-Wohlenbeck process with the guarantee of return to the average are met.

5. Bottom line: Down in the next 6 hours of trading!

Reason: