A man has become a billionaire. What is his purpose in life now? - page 28

Alexey Volchanskiy:

taxes are forgotten

7-3. remains 4)

Ivan Butko:
The man has become a billionaire. What is his purpose in life now?

Sunbathing nearby in the park this morning, I remembered this branch. There had been a wasteland there all my life, overgrown with shrubbery. Our local businessman has set up a park, planted apple trees for everyone to pick apples, a free skating rink in winter, benches, a slide for children, two ponds have been dug, children swim there.

Everything was done with my own money. When there was construction, I often flew over in my helicopter, hovered over it and watched how things were going.

As long as there is a goal in life, nothing the other person cares about. He does not live, he achieves the goal.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Sunbathing nearby in the park this morning, I remembered this branch. There had been a wasteland there all my life, overgrown with shrubbery. Our local businessman has set up a park, planted apple trees for everyone to pick apples, a free skating rink in winter, benches, a slide for children, two ponds have been dug, children swim there.

Everything was done with my own money. When construction was underway, I often flew over in my helicopter, hovering over it and watching how things were going.

I praise such entrepreneurs, but, unfortunately, only a few of them have a similar mentality.

igrok333:

Workers are no longer needed. robots will do everything. workers will have to die.

Those who make such claims usually have never really worked for shit themselves, by anyone or at all, and have never designed, developed, operated or engaged in a full economic analysis of their feasibility, taking into account the costs at all stages of their development, production and operation.

Grigoriy Chaunin:
As long as there is a goal in life, nothing the other person cares about. He does not live, he achieves the goal.

Right

Grigoriy Chaunin:

And then what,

the subject of the post-factum thread,

when the goal is already achieved.

---

It seems to me that a man cannot become satiated with the goal he has achieved, he will simply become inordinately greedy for money.

Renat Akhtyamov:

And then what,

the subject of the post-facto thread,

when the goal is already achieved.

---

It seems to me that a person cannot become satiated with a goal, he just becomes greedy for money.

That's the peculiarity--that by reaching one goal--the horizon expands and the previous one becomes diminished--and the gaze goes even higher)). That's why the process is endless. At least it is not the case with the vegetable observer with his "goals"))

The aim is to fund research on ageing. The search for the fundamental causes of ageing.
Reason: