From theory to practice - page 449

Uladzimir Izerski:

You can watch fire in a fire, water in a river and physicists trying to beat the market indefinitely.)

Man's imagination has no limits.

And even wider when a person has above-average knowledge

Suppose I had at least 1000 variants of TS, I just do not get hung up on one and the same idea if it has no effect

If anyone is interested:an overview of ways to study non-stationary series.

You've had enough of the man, he's even deleted some of his posts, and it's not clear whether he comes here or not.

Alexander you posted the formula: D=sqrt(C*lambda*t)

I have forgotten, C is velocity , t is understandably time (i.e. observation window) , and lambda? absolute sum of increments?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

You've had enough of the man, he's even deleted some of his posts, and it's not clear whether he comes here or not.

Alexander you posted the formula: D=sqrt(C*lambda*t)

I have forgotten, C is velocity , t is understandably time (i.e. observation window) , and lambda? the absolute sum of the increments?

D=sqrt(C*lambda*t), where C is speed of price change, lambda is average incremental value, t is time.

SEM:

D=sqrt(C*lambda*t), where C is the rate of change in price, lambda is the average incremental value, t is time.

Thank you!

I am watching GBPUSD with a 30 min observation window on the 13th, in all cases after breakdown of the level the price returns, only sometimes immediately, and sometimes not. I do not know how to determine when it is immediate and when it is not. The speed does not help, most likely it is not counting correctly.

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Thank you!
Zhenya, what are the trading results?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Zhenya, what are the trading results?

I'm not trading, I'm researching.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I don't trade, I research.

Usually everyone trades first and then researches. Have you traded before?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Usually everyone trades first and then researches. Have you traded before?

I used to think you should think before you do. Not the other way round, do first and then think about what you have done.
Reason: