From theory to practice - page 803

Alexander_K:

You got that right. I respect that. It's obvious you've been working on this subject.

You don't need it both ways. You only need one! You have to look at the asymmetry for that. You're not?

I guess...but I still don't quite understand how it works on an example you need to make a robot and look at it. Entropy goes up... even asymmetry doesn't help here...
The price can go anywhere whenever and however you want...
Then as profits fall, your risks will increase, if you want to be in the black. And how are you going to deal with this issue?

Martin Cheguevara:
Probably...but I still do not quite understand how it works, I need to make a robot as an example and look at it. Entropy is growing ... even asymmetry won't help ...

I've already done everything in VisSim.

If all goes well, I'll post the Grail here, hoping that another altruist like me will translate this junk into MQL.

I'll rip the shit out of the Pindos and the thread will be closed.

Alexander_K:

If all goes well, I'll post the Grail here, hoping that another altruist like me will translate this junk into MQL.

We'll rip the shit out of the pindos and the thread will be closed.

If it works as you say, I will translate it into mql myself.

Alexander_K:

I will rip off this stuff and the whole thread will be closed.

OK...it's not your Grail, of course, but as a way of determining whether or not it's really an ejection it will do...
There's one thing that will keep you from making money...
I'm not going to upset you... try and see if you can make a stone flower...
How many discoveries in the world are made by pure chance)

Martin Cheguevara:
If it works as you say, I'll translate it into mql myself.

It's a deal. I will post a trade report here at the end of each week.

I want to move away from Wissim because of the frequent bridge failures between it and MT4 and the limitation of the array of data to be processed. I wrote about it a long time ago. HZ - if I didn't have those problems, and, well, help in discussing specific Grail algorithms, I wouldn't have appeared here at all.

I've come here for help, and here are some alcoholics only...(it certainly doesn't concern programmers). Well, you understand.

Martin Cheguevara:
The only thing that will really help is interpolation. The only thing that will really help is interpolation. Or you can build a line, in which the price limits itself by recursive calculations. Any algorithm based on foreign absolute variables produces a floating error or lag.
And what will it give us, well, we will know where there is a trend and where there is a flat. I did that a long time ago.
But it is of little use. The market hasn't changed anyway, whether I know where it's flat or not...
Either I do it the wrong way or I do it in the wrong place.

Chehevara, I do not use extraneous variables. I just look at the chart.

What will it give - it is the third, because I agree that nothing.

In this case, the first and the second are just a sporting interest, to spend my weekends ;).

I'm still 100% sure that chart analysis (future price prediction, signal, etc.) in any interpretation is not the way to success.

Wizard2018:

You seriously don't know how to apply it? It's the Grail, if you really know on-line. You take any trend strategy, even on the wave/parabolic, and trade it only in trends. Or a flat, oscillators or something in fluxes, or both of them alternately, so as not to sit idle.

Why does he need it online?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Chegevar, I don't use extraneous variables. I'm just making a graph.

What I get is the third thing, because I agree that it's nothing.

The first and the second are of interest for sport in order to spend weekends ;).

I'm still 100% sure that the chart analysis (future price forecast, signal, etc.) is not the way to success, by any interpretation.

No, but for example order systems. My signal is just increasing the probability of getting to a liquid market, but the order system itself pulls out losses to profit in any situation, because it trades in both trends and corrections at the same time.)
It is a different matter that the risks sometimes exceed the dangerous level, and that is when trading begins, i.e. setting robot in necessary places and removing its work in time. I.e. manual placing of robots and this is the most important part of trading

Martin Cheguevara:
Нее а например ордерные системы. У меня сигнал это просто повышение вероятности попадания на участок ликвидного рынка но сама ордерная система вытаскивает убытки в Профит при любом раскладе ибо торгует как по тренды так и в коррекцию одновременно.на одном сигнале далеко не уедешь:₽ это уж точно:)

Sometimes the risks exceed the dangerous limits, that's when trading with eyes and hands starts, i.e. placing robot in the right places and removing its work in time. I.e. manual placing of robots and this is the most important part of trading

the profits there are less than the interest in the bank

If the robot's algorithm isn't finished, I understand what the second part of the post is about

Renat Akhtyamov:

There's less profit than the interest in the bank.

if the robot's algorithm isn't finished, i see what the second part of the post is about

I understand what the second part of the post is about. 100-150% per year, or even half a year to eight months...
Reason: