From theory to practice - page 729

Dmitriy Skub:
I don't know how to use MT. What's the deal and the drawdown in points? You can't trim them with a stopper?

Htz. I didn't even want to look at the archives (I thought, what's the point of looking, I already know everything :)) - But life forced me to. I'm just looking at them by eye. And testers in MT I do not know how to use.

Alexander_K:

Htz. I didn't even want to look at the archives (I thought, what's the point of looking, I already know everything :)) - But life forced me to. I'm just looking at them by eye. And testers in MT I do not know how to use.

On VisCim tester will take 10-15 minutes. Just a loop, feeding data to the system. I will use it to analyze my trading robot's data and to write transactions in CSV - time, open, time, close, profit + whatever I may want for analysis. That's all.

In general, normal people first do the infrastructure, and then the strategy is created.

Олег avtomat:

Is it possible to make money on forex? The answer is YES.

Is it possible to earn on forex without losing trades? Answer: YES.

Put your questions correctly and give your correct answers.

;)

Oleg, I have this question, is it possible to make money on SB without losing trades?
PS Where is it harder on SB or BP?

Novaja:
Oleg, I have this question, is it possible to make money on SB without losing trades?

I'm not Oleg, but why make money from SB? Make money on the market.

Алексей Тарабанов:

I'm not Oleg, but why make money from SB? Make money in the market.

To make money in the market you have to learn how to make money on everything that moves, and to make money not from time to time, but all the time, so I am hypothetically interested in making money without a loss

Novaja:
Oleg, my question is, is it possible to make money on SB without losing trades?

The SB chart is made up of separate points. The BP chart is made up of individual bars which have their own fluctuations. Already because of these differences the SB process is simpler than the BP process. The BP process is in fact much more complicated than the SB process.

So my answer is YES, you can. Although I have not investigated this issue in relation to SB, but given the above, that is the conclusion I come to.

Novaja:
Oleg, I have such a question, is it possible to earn on SB without losing trades?

It's impossible at all on SB...I can't even imagine how SB pays out money :-)

Got it, thanks.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

SB is impossible at all...I can't even imagine how SB pays out money :-)

It's not even up for discussion, the proof is in Oleg's thread.

PS. So you are limited in your ideas.

Олег avtomat:

The SB chart is made up of separate points. The BP chart consists of separate bars with their own fluctuations. Just because of these differences the SB process is simpler than the BP process. In fact, the BP process is much more complicated than the SB process.

So my answer is YES, you can. Although I have not investigated this question in relation to SB, but given the above, that is the conclusion I come to.

Why can't we represent VR with dots, what prevents us from doing so?
Reason: