Breaking through the morning flat - page 14

what the nubam? :)

If it's really Jurin's account, then it's not as rosy as it looks in his pictures, where the positions are visible :)

elritmo писал(а) >>

http://acompetition.love-craft.ru/test/demo.php?ptp=10000

Yura THANK YOU Another thing I want to say to present and future members of the forums It seems that 90% of the time on all forums trying to kill all new developments Person exposes your thoughts and you ride him instead of saying thank you Because the market is changing all the time and what worked yesterday is not good today But there is a new theme Add your knowledge and experience there look and one more Porsche Cayan buy all the best luck

wise >> :

I've written to you in Private, but there's no response...

Your robot trades like this http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/info/id/88841/

and mine is so http://acompetition.love-craft.ru/test/demo.php?ptp=10000

the system has been monitored for a very long time - you just didn't know about it

--

better take care of your problems, they are very big, judging by the feedback from your investors

they must have made a big mistake... >> when they came to your unit.

wise >> :

And the problems are very big with people who seriously use Fibo in trading. Problems with the brain.

There are problems =)

and what would you advise to use in trading?

I can advise what not to use.

Do not use strategies that are not formalised and justified. Do not use strategies that "two beautiful screenshots seem to work" (about the lost account is modestly silent). There must be a result, confirmed at least in the tester, as a criterion for formalization.

Also by a hunch one can trade, in principle. Someone may even be successful. But according to one's own instincts, not a mixture of ignorance of the grail author and one's own instincts.

It is also very desirable to understand the principle that lies at the heart of the strategy. That is, "Take a take at the Fibo level of 161%" is impossible to understand. But you just want to. And not take it at some pip level, because it is the best in the tester, but take it at 161% and stop, 159% will not do, it is a holy fibo, how can you miss it!

wise >> :

I can advise ....

Your TS is worse than the one you are scolding, your curve is to the floor .... you should at least straighten it out first.

and really go to your Negroes

---

Anyway, Serr! You'd better take care of your pam http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/info/id/88841/, and if you pull it out - then maybe - your advice will be worth something

---

or are you bored in the grooves between your moose? and you decided to kick someone and found an object?

I read your posts... not surprised... as Vassili said a lot ... you talk the talk but don't do the work.

wise писал(а) >>

I can advise what not to use.

And I would advise you. Don't berate others. Even if you are cooler and more powerful traders. This thread grew out of another thread that was discussing ideas. YuraZ saw it (the idea) as it is, tries to improve it, and share with others.

There are others who have dug something out there too, there has been a burst of searching for indicators and trading session calculation rules, placing pending orders, etc. They found what they needed and disappeared from the forum.

But they share, share how they see trading and how they do it. Is that bad? Is it better to bicker, fight and measure who has more, fatter and longer?

Or maybe we should help each other? See how to improve the system. Give me a hint. Help someone else. What's it gonna do to you? Run out of ideas? Afraid they'll take the whole market without you and you won't have enough money?

P.S.

wise >> :

Consideration of operability of strategy based on Fibo turned out to be behind the scenes....

the performance is confirmed by real time statistics here http://acompetition.love-craft.ru/test/demo.php?ptp=10000

In 2008, in the spring, there was also a public unofficial championship, the link can be found in this thread... there too, the entry was on the breakdown

By the way, the best in my opinion, the PAMM on the known to all site also works on Probo and Fibo - which you do not understand and do not like

InnovaTrade

--

I see that putting the TS openly, personally, is not good for you.

I can offer you to enroll personally in my courses and I'll tell you what works and how it works, but it will cost YOU PERSONALLY!

--

And, Sergei, stop suffering from trollishness.

wise >> :

ps Yes, yes, PR my PAMM.

that's your real purpose in this thread :-)

Is it possible to PRIAR your sinking PAMM ... Unless the investors left after your PAMM plummeted ... and need new ones .... Smart people will read it and won't go to you.

do not hurt yourself...

---

but maybe you can give me some constructive ideas?

my account is being monitored, can you look it up ... say,

you have a good experience ... for instance - having got your advice it may be better to do the opposite ...

Reason: