• TICK_FLAG_LAST - tick changed price of last deal
  • TICK_FLAG_VOLUME - Tick has changed volume
  • TICK_FLAG_BUY - Tick occurred as a result of a buy deal
  • TICK_FLAG_SELL - a tick occurred as a result of a sell deal

So you are talking about the exchange?

Or what, in Forex, there is this data in green somewhere, as well

TICK_FLAG_LAST - the tick has changed the price of the last deal

TICK_FLAG_VOLUME - tick has changed volume

? Or they do not exist in Forex and only 2 parameters out of 6 make sense in these statistics for Forex?

Vladimir:

So are you talking about the stock exchange?

Or is there this green data somewhere in Forex, as well as

TICK_FLAG_LAST - the tick has changed the price of the last trade

TICK_FLAG_VOLUME - the tick has changed the volume

? Or they do not exist in Forex, and in these statistics for Forex only 2 parameters out of 6 make sense?

I have not tried the latter ones on forex

but is present in the documentation

Олег avtomat:

yeah, yeah ;)))))))

like peas in a pod...

===========================

Nice trend. You think it's a bogeyman.

;)))))) It is clear that"local researchers do not set out to identify the causes and thus turn the whole action into a bogeyman, causing nothing but buzz on the forum".

;)))))) Kaneeshna.

======================

sic

Apparently, you are not given to understand that it was the search of causes that led me to many findings, and in particular to what seems impossible to the unencumbered mind.

It is "impossible" two MA on OPEN and SLOSE?

Really all ingenious is simple ) Bummer

Why do not you make a picture where the trend is over and the flat kills your deposit together with your brilliant mashka))))

ilvic:

It's "impossible" two MAs by OPEN and SLOSE?

Really all ingenious is simple.) Bummer

That's it, forex is dead. To eliminate the grail, close should be shifted forward by 1.

ilvic:

It's "impossible" two MAs by OPEN and SLOSE?

Really all ingenious is simple.) Bummer

Why do not you make a picture where the trend is over and the flat kills your deposit together with your ingenious MAs?)))

yeah yeah, you know more than i do - you know EVERYTHING ;)))))))))))

cheers, "connoisseur".

TheXpert:

I don't need anything, and I don't want to fight. It's just that overconfidence in the trading business leads to financial losses.

I agree.

But, the subject area needs to be known and understood, and therefore, every expert simply needs to have experience as a combinatorial trader.

Why would the opening prices be displayed for the Moving Average if they are located at the closing prices of the previous bars?

What should the indicator cross with, the dividing grid?)

I see that the trend is working with ticks. By the way, I managed to catch it - for some strange reason I made a trend indicator on tick volume, I do not even understand what it is. I started to have less trades but my passes became smoother.

What is a tick? I do not know where it originates from.

My version is that it's an instant (single) price movement of n points.

What is the tick volume of a bar (candlestick) at 5 000 for example for H1? That on this bar (candlestick) the price changes occurred 5 000 times? Or the price moved back and forth in the bar (candlestick) during 1 hour, fretting as many as 5 000 points, while the difference between the haul and the low may be 100 points for a flat bar (candlestick)?

So we can speak about some trading activity, right? But is it possible to talk about a signal in this case?

I was watching flat bars and the smallest ones had tick volumes of 6 000 and even more. Looking at H1, the system of using the tick volume instead of the difference between high and low price (notice the price, not its frequent convulsions that do not lead to a significant price change) of one bar looks unhealthy.

Anyway, I'm having doubts about your ticks,

Then the price will move and the main thing is that the tick volume shows that this tool is desperately needed by both buyers and sellers, even with such a difference between the price at 1 bar (candlestick) and low.

You'd better think about it, otherwise you will write all over the forum in themes about ticks)). I'll put it in my notebook and try new variants of trend indicator... If you have any questions about the ticks, please answer them.

geratdc_:

Then the price will move and most importantly, the tick volume shows that this tool is desperately needed by both buyers and sellers, even with such a difference between the price at 1 bar (candlestick) and low.

You'd better think about it, otherwise you will write all over the forum in themes about ticks))

You may not think about it at all. The time scale of the transaction for most participants (and money) is infinity compared to the tick interval. And no one cares about the tick, it's just the process of making a two-way transaction on the exchange, or a change in price on the forex.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

This, precisely, may not be thought of at all. The time scale of the transaction for most participants (and money) is infinite compared to the tick interval. And no one cares about the tick, it's just a process.

What is a tick? What is a tick volume of 5000 for an H1 bar

geratdc_:

What is a tick volume? What is a tick volume of 5000 for an H1 bar?

Well, you said it yourself, the number of price changes per unit time. On the exchange, the real volume is the number sold/bought, irrespective of the number of price changes.

Reason: