What is a tester's Grail? - page 7

Lilita Bogachkova:

The truth is the EA is generated, there is no development there, just templates.

and this is my grail))))))

Files:

When I looked into it, it turned out to be simple. the author copied the history of a pair in a given timeframe and compared the time of the current bar to the history, found the right record and opened a deal at the place where the bar would close.
When I looked into the matter, it turned out to be simple. The expert advisor copied the entire history of a pair in the current timeframe into an array, compared the time of the current bar with the history, found the right entry and opened a deal to close the bar. That's the whole strategy. The author of the EA has prudently muffled its work on the real account.

with respect.

P.S. this is really a TESTER GRADE.

Here's a look at the dreaded GRAAL tester

Works everywhere and on everything

Files:
Screenshot_.png  51 kb
Graal.zip  180 kb

Stefan Stoyanov:

Here's a look at the dreaded GRAAL tester

Works everywhere and on everything.

is that a joke and in real life?)

ivan12347777:

is that a joke and in real life?)

Not in real life.

I lost a lot of time trying to get him to come out in real life, but he doesn't want to.

Stefan Stoyanov:

Not in real life.

I lost a lot of time trying to get him to come out in real life, but he won't.

Yeah.

Stefan Stoyanov:

Not in real life.

i lost a lot of time to "force" him to withdraw in real time, but he does not "want" it

i got a misfortune. two months 35 deposits, then two months minus 35 deposits

Files:

Stefan Stoyanov:

Not in real life.

i lost a lot of time trying to get it to open on the real, but it doesn't want to

Stefan you work with speeds I take it... is there any indication that this is the tip of the candle? I've seen you make good products. i've been catching all candlesticks accurately for 2 months now....i also saw some volume inside the candlestick....a sharp drop in volume on a candlestick may be a sign of stop action

ivan12347777:

Stefan you work with speeds I understand... is there any indication that this is the tip of the candle? I've seen you make good products. I've been catching all the tops exactly right for 2 months now... I also saw some kind of volume inside the candlestick... maybe a sharp drop in volume on the tip of the candlestick

nothing to do with the candlestick.

it is a local price extremum , for a time of 1 sec
probably the tester also works with local price extremums to simulate artificial volatility and therefore in the tester is obtained by the Graal
look code Graal please

Stefan Stoyanov:

there's nothing to do with the candle.

these are the local extremums of the price, for a time of 1 sec
Perhaps the tester also works with local price extrema to simulate artificial volatility and that is why it works with the Graal.
Please find the code of Graal.

Clearly it's hard to get an extremum of 1 sec... I was proposing my idea... The extremum of the hour is like this... but it's not stable... any thoughts on how to filter the signal)

Files:
Reason: