Equity and balance graph - page 6

Yeah, that's the one.)

Igor, have you managed to revive the indicator, in terms of its real-time updating?

I've been thinking about it. It turns out that for updating one pair to work, it is necessary to create an array of tickets for open positions. In case of closing one of them, to search it by ticket in the history, etc.

It turns out the whole system. At me everything there was simple done, and here)))

If there is time, I will do.

I don't know, maybe you shouldn't try to do everything in one indicator, I don't know.

I am using your Equity_v5/6 indicator to monitor the overall picture for all symbols, it updates beautifully and calculates precisely, what more could I want from it, I am thankful for it :)

For monitoring a single symbol I use i-BalEq2, it is somewhat closer to the real values in terms of accuracy, real time update is normal.

Maybe, the i-BalEq2 will be less complicated and time-consuming for you if you recheck it in terms of precision of calculations and give it a possibility to create a separate indicator based on it showing balance and equity of any specified pair. What do you think, Igor?

It would work out three indicators for all occasions :) all of them are updated in real time, everything is OK :)

Igor, pardon my impertinence, but have you had an hour for an indicator? :)

/I just asked a question to raise a topic, of course, since there are no messages from you about the new version of the indicator, it means there was no time for it.

I hope it's on topic.
I have the following task: to track equity and if for a certain period t its value decreases by n percent (option: dollars) of MA(m) overlaid on the equity curve (straight line:), then give a signal.
I am not sure if I need the indicator described in this branch (well, maybe, as a basis for further code?) and if I need an indicator for my task at all - maybe I should just write the function in the Expert Advisor itself? Maybe someone has faced the problem? I'm not very good at programming myself, and the only thing I can think of is to create an array with equity ticks and display MA in a parallel array, and then compare them ... ?? Thanks

alexx_v писал (а) >>

Igor, pardon my impertinence, but have you had an hour for an indicator? :)

/I have not received any messages from you about the new version of the indicator, it means there was no time for that.

Yes, I have looked at how i-BalEq2 works and made some changes in my indicator. Because of that the indicator redraws the whole history with every tick, I considered such modifications not absolutely correct to publish the new version. It turns out, that every tick of indicator strongly loads the processor (consequently i-BalEq2 also has that problem), but I really don't have time to realize my idea.

mamma писал (а) >>
I hope this is relevant.
My task is to track equity and give a signal if its value decreases by n percent (option: dollars) of МА(m) imposed on equity curve (straight line:) within a certain period t.
I am not sure if I need the indicator described in this branch (well, maybe, as a basis for further code?) and if I need an indicator for my task at all - maybe I should just write the function in the Expert Advisor itself? Maybe someone has faced the problem? I'm not very good at programming myself, and the only thing I can think of is to create an array with equity ticks and display MA in a parallel array, and then compare them ... ?? Thanks

If we do it by close prices, we can add this possibility to this indicator as well.

For ticks - this is another task, probably, it is better to use a function that has two arrays of n elements. After filling the array with equity, to calculate the average for the entire depth by the last value given through the averaging period. However, equity changes will be updated only on the ticks of the pair on which the indicator/advisor works. Exit - use a looped EA or use a script.

i-BalEq2 I have two dozen charts, of course it loads the CPU, but not critically, there are more resource-intensive indicators.

я посчитал такие преобразования не совсем корректными чтобы выкладывать новую версию.

Can I have a look at it? You do have it :)

alexx_v писал (а) >>

Can I have a look at it? You do have one :)

Sure:) Just changed one condition.

Files:
equity_v6se.mq4  10 kb
Reason: