Who trades hands? - page 9

Alexey Volchanskiy:
So they have to grow it yourself, and you bought a blue plucked chicken in the store and wonder why it's lying in the fridge and not laying eggs)))

*_))) the tester reality didn't work out - I've become a vegan - I'm having fun with my hands and head in the store)

Petr Baskakov:

*_))) didn't live up to the tester realities - became a vegan - I'm exclusively entertaining myself with my hands and head in the trade)

You don't drive a car/bus/train either. No need to automate the process of moving around in space. Walk, back to nature! Hello dinosaurs, bye.

Petr Baskakov:

*_))) did not justify my tester realities - I became a vegan - I solely use my hands and head to entertain myself in trading)

Using aproprietaryExpert Advisor gives you the opportunity to test your trading strategy hundreds, thousands of times faster than with manual trading.

But with one exception: what you can do by hand cannot always be programmed.

You're right... I'm behind the times) how to live?

Petr Baskakov:
You're right... I am behind on progress ) how to live ?

Do with what you were born to do. But unfortunately not everyone knows what their purpose is.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Using a proprietaryExpert Advisor gives you the opportunity to test your trading strategy hundreds, thousands of times faster than with manual trading.

But with one exception: what you can do by hand cannot always be programmed.

Whoever manages to program intuition will win the Nobel Prize )

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Engage with what you were born to do. But unfortunately not everyone knows what their purpose is.

)) great formulation...bravo!

do with what you were born with...yeah, if i was born a girl i would have nothing to do with, but at least i have something....

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Get involved with what you were born to do. But unfortunately not everyone knows what their purpose is.

Exactly. I had a guy once who took a course in MQL4 programming a long time ago. He didn't even believe that he could learn how to program. I still remember his delight when he understood how multidimensional arrays work ))

After a year or so he started asking me in Skype questions about MQL5, C++ and C#. He mastered OOP and these languages by himself, without any help from me. He is quite a successful algo-trader now. I just needed the first push, and then the avalanche set in.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Whoever manages to program intuition will get a Nobel Prize.)

The time will come when there will not be a RAM in the form of a microchip, but a biological memory where the content of your brain and consciousness can be copied.

Here it will work in conjunction with an expert. And then the end of Forex will come :)

khorosh:
But if you have an Expert Advisor, you can quickly check the TS in the tester over an interval of several years. Manually a lot of TS on a long history is not realistic.

According to my strategy it is very difficult to write an Expert Advisor! But at the moment we are busy with it! But the fact that the robot will not teach me to trade is a fact! And the robot does not see the market!
Reason: