and wandering around randomly again... - page 29

prikolnyjkent:

Herekhorosh is right. Telling about the Compensator is the same as giving away the key to a cognac jet

Everyone will have to dig their own stream (at least as long as people tolerate the "money is a commodity" nonsense... and silently allow thieves to officially own the values that would have taken them thousands of man-years of work to earn honestly)

In fact the compensator is the whole trading system (everything else is not so important), i.e. it is the one who makes profit. It is possible to rebuild the whole system, by understanding the principle it exploits, to make it more efficient and much steeper.

prikolnyjkent:

Some parts of the system use takeovers, others use stops. But, the "mechanism" never stops (no close on aggregate)

No Breakeven or trawl?

prikolnyjkent:

Herekhorosh is right. Telling about the Compensator is the same as giving away the key to a cognac jet

Everyone will have to dig their own stream (at least as long as the people tolerate the "money is a commodity" nonsense... and silently allow thieves to officially own values that would have taken thousands of man-years of work to earn honestly)

So there are 2 averaging units running at the same time. One is averaging to make profit and the other is averaging to make a loss. One system is shifted relative to the other one by 0.5 of the averaging step. The whole system is oscillating near 0, but periodically goes in the positive or negative direction, and when it goes in the positive direction, it closes. Does it work like this?

Maxim Romanov:

That is, there are two averaging units running simultaneously. One is averaging to make a profit and the other is averaging to make a loss. One system is shifted relative to the other one by 0.5 of the averaging step. The whole system is oscillating near 0, but periodically goes in the positive or negative direction, and when it goes in the positive direction, it closes. Does it work like this?

Profits will not oscillate around zero without the compensator. When one account is averaging, it indicates that it is at a loss. The second one, which will be in profit at that time, will never compensate for the loss on the 1st account, because the total lot on it will always be much smaller, because it will work in the trend at that time, while the lot size increases against the trend.

khorosh:

Without a compensator, it will not fluctuate around zero. When one account is averaging, it indicates that it is at a loss. The second one, which will be in profit at that time, will never compensate for the loss on the first account, because the total lot on it will always be smaller, because it will work in the trend at that time, while the lot size increases against the trend.

So you need a mechanism to adjust the lot size between the two systems?

Maxim Romanov:

So there needs to be a mechanism to adjust the lot between the two systems?
There could be many options. I think it's done differently for the cool one. It is quite possible that he does not change lots of two averaging systems, they are calculated according to the classical scheme. But he eliminates losses using compensator that opens additional orders. When, at what price, how many and which ones, how their lots, stoplosses and takeoffs are determined - all this is his know-how.

Maxim Romanov:

So there are 2 averaging machines running at the same time. One is averaging to make profit and the other is averaging to make a loss. One system is shifted relative to the second one by 0.5 of the averaging step. The whole system is oscillating near 0, but periodically goes in the positive or negative direction, and when it goes in the positive direction, it closes. Does it work?

he said no cumulative closes... you are inattentive right)

ps: he managed to get you on the hook after all.... to stir up interest...well...get your ears ready, a new batch of noodles is on the way.....))

it's obvious, in my opinion, that one cannot make money simply by MOTION... otherwise everyone would sooner or later come to the same conclusion-system and make fortunes without any need to make predictions... it is unclear who would pay for it... to state that one can systematically derive profit without any predictions is like saying one can build a printing press to make money legally and easily earn money that way....

by the way even on options...where market neutral strategies are traded no system works without predictions either...that's not me talking ...that's mcc milan etc. and proven by my experience

nowi:

it is obvious, in my opinion, that it is impossible to make money simply by MOTION... otherwise everyone would sooner or later come to a similar conclusion-system and make money without the need to make any predictions... it is unclear who would pay for it all... to state that one can systematically make profit simply by making no predictions is like saying that one can build a legal money printing press and earn money that way....

Fiddler There is no need for a forecast. Profiting from movement is a very normal strategy. I have been working this way for many years.

There are peculiarities, but you can't call it a forecast. I wouldn't compare it to a pedal machine - it's from a lack of understanding of the methodology. It is obvious, but you will have to get to it yourself. If you want to, of course.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Fiddler There is no need for a forecast. Profiting from movement is a very normal strategy. I have been working this way for many years.

There are peculiarities, but you can't call it a forecast. I wouldn't compare it to a pedal machine - it's from a lack of understanding of the methodology. It is obvious, but you will have to get to it yourself. If you want to, of course.

It's from not being able to convert a "positive mo" on the size of a move into a positive mo on trades. Not from the fact that forecasting is not possible. Hence the division into those who say that lock is a miracle, and those for whom you can do without it. This is also one of the eternal topics of those who like to hang their theories on the misunderstanding of already existing theories.
Reason: