and wandering around randomly again... - page 22

Gorg1983:

You're wasting your pension on forensics, and you're addicting your daughter. She'd be better off studying, maybe she wouldn't take after you.

Who are you, you foolish man, to give advice...

Get out.

Олег avtomat:

Who are you, you idiot, to give advice...

get out.

Who are you?

A decent person does first, and then speaks, and not-speaks, and then hopes that he will someday be able to do what he has already announced. In your case he even advertised beforehand what he does not have, wishing to earn at least on the process of achievement. Because there is no chance to earn on what he has achieved because there is no such thing.

There's a lot of you guys who think you're smarter than the others.

Gorg1983:

Who are you?

A decent person does first, and then speaks, but not-talks, and then hopes that someday he will be able to do what he has already announced. In your case he even advertised beforehand what he does not have, wishing to earn at least on the process of achievement. Because there is no chance to earn on what he has achieved because there is no such thing.

There are a lot of you guys who think you are smarter than others.

You're all fighting with everyone. That you didn't have a good life or a difficult childhood.)

khorosh:
You're all so scandalous. That life didn't work out or that you had a hard childhood).

Does life have to be a failure or a bad childhood?
It's the reality around us, it can't be helped. You want there to be fewer lies and hypocrisy and other bad things in the world.

So do I. Once again another mega democracy fighter begins to usurp the right to public space. Sends you somewhere. That's why it's disgusting to watch all this hooliganism.

And to impose and "sell" to others what he himself failed to do.

It's fun to read such threads) and most importantly they are active! There's no constructive content, just flubbing... not even flubbing, just shitting and that's it. And people do not need constructive, they need to have fun) How do you do it?

Maxim Romanov:
It's fun to read such threads) and most importantly they are active! No constructive, just flooding ... not even flooding but rubbish and that's all. And people do not need constructive, they need to have fun) How do you do it?

Read the title of the thread, how constructive can it be? It is logical to fill a branch. In general, this is a global trend, around nonsense masses begin to concentrate themselves.

Like in youtube)))). In constructive branches there is no such thing, at least not in such quantity and not in such duration. So sit back and just enjoy yourself).

And given the same branch title, you can do this endlessly. Naturally, that in such branches flock like flies on humus, and those who want to shove on the sly and their plivators, taking advantage of the popularity of a branch of the naive suffering. In the end, 1-2% start 4-5% adequately refute, 10% stupidly teasing some, 10% stupidly teasing others, 5% of those who are ready to lie down on any side from whomever has more links to his link, 1% shocked by what is happening, and the rest are cannon fodder, or at least free ears who hope for a miracle, will listen so attentively that even biblioteka seem nightclub.

Олег avtomat:

Who are you, you foolish man, to give advice...

Get out.

Professor, come back! I'll forgive you!

Gorg1983: 4-5% adequately refuting
I would say "absentminded" and jumping to personalities.

prikolnyjkent:

After all, the movement of the "red line" is financed with real money, which the Compensator will be able to deliver to you in time (if you have managed to do it successfully).

I wonder if you have managed to do without analysis (I mean without indicators and candlestick analysis).

Uladzimir Izerski:

Without the right entry and without a protective stop, it is impossible to build a profitable TS.

Only beginners see SB in forex until they are at least 5 years old).

For some this process drags on for many years, some see this SB process always and will not change their opinion any more.

it's all Vienna Forest fairy tales... keep a diary, find strong levels, make sure you make a protective stop...

I think they came up with these recommendations in order to drain the deposit in the most productive way so you don't leave a chance for it...

The main thing is not to put a stop loss in order to leave no chances...

"SBs in forex are seen only by beginners up to 5 years old, at least.))

also nonsense.... could you tell the difference between the charts I cited at the beginning and the real ones?...of course not...

Reason: