and wandering around randomly again... - page 36

khorosh:
Praise and brag are slightly different verbs. For example, if I wrote: Oh, how good I am, what a script I wrote. Then I am praising myself. I am bragging about the script. Like what a good script, I have and you do not. Well, indirectly, yes (to some extent, you're right) if I wrote this good script, then I'm good.)

Yes peace, friendship train!!!

Maxim Romanov:

It's a good time to test an Expert Advisor based on it with trading from levels!!!
Levels are easier to draw, but profitable trading using these levels is much more difficult. We should still come up with an algorithm. The main problem is the false breakouts of levels.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Hee hee!!! Exactly.

It has long been noted that envy in people always produces poison in their bodies.

about venom: yes there is that...the thing is, I have a painful reaction to very stupid people like kent, and especially stupid and talkative people...it unfortunately often pisses me off...I need to work on myself...

as for envy you are seriously wrong...i can be jealous...but not in this case...as there is nothing to be jealous about...i know what all his tales he tells people here are worth...0.00

for a long time after a period of disappointment with indicators, i thought the Grail was in using levels in the traditional interpretation because i didn't realise that it sucks.

but i found a way to use them differently with success.... strategy is extremely conservative and does not give great percentages but is very reliable...and if there is a signal the probability of triggering is very high...almost error-free method...

nowi:

the venom: yes there is that...the thing is i have a painful reaction to very stupid people like my boyfriend, especially stupid and talkative people...unfortunately it often pisses me off...i need to work on myself...

as for envy you are seriously wrong ... i may be jealous ... but not in this case ... there is nothing to be jealous about ... i know what all his tales he tells people here are worth ... 0.00

If you met your double you'd "die" of poisoning ))))

nowi:

about venom: yes, there is that...the thing is, I have a painful reaction to very stupid people like Kent, and especially stupid and talkative people...it unfortunately often pisses me off...I need to work on myself...

From the top of your Mind,nowi, you should know very well that the stupidity of the kent or your perfection is determined NOT by YOUR Opinion, or mine, or anyone else's, but by PRACTICE (!!!)

PRACTICE is the criterion of truth... and only the REAL Fruits of Man's ACTIVITIES objectively reflect the level of his mind's development.

-----------------------------------------

So what do we have in practice...?

Your statement that Martin cannot make money on SB is false, ... For all authorities say that, with a sufficiently large deposit, the Martingale strategy (especially the "soft") - a win-win.

In the case of a more limited deposit, you never gave any reason why I, having positioned myself next to a person trading Martin on SB, could not earn an amount equal to his loss on Martin at the time the price reached the "red line"... and fully compensate for this loss. I emphasize that while trading, I will know both the direction of price movement and the length of the move, because the location of the "red line" is known.

The situation when the price is wobbling, not reaching the "red line", is not considered in our dispute, because it unambiguously means that the plum according to Martin has not happened...
And that, according to you, is NOT POSSIBLE... because you are "tearing your chest off" by claiming that Martin is 100% flush (!!!)

It would be very interesting to know WHAT the above practical evidence tells you about the level of intelligence of each of us

prikolnyjkent:

From the pinnacle of your Mind,nowi, you should have known very well that the stupidity of the kent or your perfection is determined NOT by YOUR INSIGHT, or mine, or anyone else's, but by PRACTICE (!!!)

PRACTICE is the criterion of truth... and only the REAL Fruits of human activity objectively reflect the level of development of one's mind.

1-Your statement that Martin on SB impossible to make money - False ... For all authorities say that, with a sufficiently large deposit, Martingale strategy (especially "soft") - a win-win.

2-In the case of a more limited deposit, you never gave any reason why I, having positioned myself next to a person trading Martin on SB, could not earn an amount equal to his loss on Martin at the time the price reached the "red line"... and fully compensate for this loss. I emphasize, while trading I will know both the direction of price movement and the length of the move, because the location of the "red line" is known.

The situation when the price is wobbling, not reaching the "red line", is not considered in our dispute, because it unambiguously means that the plum according to Martin has not happened...
And that, according to you, is NOT POSSIBLE... because you are "tearing your chest off" by claiming that Martin is a complete flush (!!!)

It would be very interesting to know WHAT the above-mentioned practical data tell you about the level of intelligence of each of us

1-No need to be misled. No one has challenged the theory of probability, and its limiting conclusions at infinity. So there is no need to pick on words. It's clear to everyone here that it wasn't about infinity. And your claim of making money on sb is a finite story, because it is limited by at least your lifespan. So by claiming to earn money on SB, and a stable one at that, you are challenging scientific authorities.

2-You're talking about playing against the second player. And it's not a game against sb. The series is not transitive. It will be one series against the other that wins. The two series themselves have no positive mo. In order to capitalise on this, you need to find an idiot who will offer you a penny game, i.e. call the series first, giving you the advantage of the right to choose your opposing series.

Gorg1983:

1-There is no need to be misled. No one has challenged probability theory and its marginal conclusions at infinity. So there is no need to pick on words. It's clear to everyone here that it wasn't about infinity. And your claim of making money on sb is a finite story, because it is limited by at least your lifespan. So by claiming to make money on SB, and stable ones at that, you are challenging scientific authorities.

2-You're talking about playing against the second player. And it's not a game against sb. The series is not transitive. It will be one series against the other that wins. The two series themselves have no positive mo. In order to capitalise on this, you have to find an idiot who will offer you a penny game, i.e. call the series first, giving you the advantage of the right to choose your opposing series.

1) And you should not mislead anyone. You should not mislead anyone.

Isn't that right...?

2) I'm not talking about playing against the second player. I'm talking about the fact that while you, with your real deposit, will be moving towards the "red line", I, in my account, will LESSONALLY take a profit equal to your loss from that price movement... and hand it to you with a clear conscience, so you won't say that martin killed your deposit.

A MARTIN ONLY KILLS THE DEPOSIT OF SOMEONE WHO STARES AT THE TERMINAL AND DOES NOTHING WHILE THE PRICE MOVES AGAINST HIS MARTIN. And there is nothing you can do about it.

Isn't that right?

prikolnyjkent:

From the top of your Mind,nowi, you should have known very well that the stupidity of the kent or your perfection is determined NOT by YOUR Opinion, or mine, or anyone else's, but by PRACTICE (!!!)

PRACTICE is the criterion of truth... and only the REAL Fruits of human activity objectively reflect the level of development of one's mind.

Your statement that Martin cannot make money on SB is false, ... For all authorities say that, with a sufficiently large deposit, the Martingale strategy (especially the "soft") - a win-win.

In the case of a more limited deposit, you never gave any reason why I, having positioned myself next to a person trading Martin on SB, could not earn an amount equal to his loss on Martin at the time the price reached the "red line"... and fully compensate for this loss. I emphasize, while trading I will know both the direction of price movement and the length of the move, because the location of the "red line" is known.

And that, according to you, is NOT POSSIBLE... because you are "tearing your chest off" by claiming that Martin is a complete flush (!!!)

It would be very interesting to know WHAT the above-mentioned practical data tell you about the level of mind of each of us

First, one must have a proper understanding of cause and effect.

Look at the terms you use here - "big enough", "softer", "more limited", "red line" - a complete vague blur.

For Martingale to really make money - with the full precision of that expression, and not with your blurring of formations, the deposit must be infinite.

That you're not yet at a loss with Martingale, it's from a lack of experience accumulated by practice.

the cool guy is living off a martin chip on a dime. he's already made all the money in the world, but he won't tell you about it.
the rothschilds and rockefellers, who founded the fsr in 1917 and ran the world for a century, have already pissed away all their deposits to the funny guy.
it's not the mvf that lends to countries, it's the dope who lends to the mvf.
Reason: