and wandering around randomly again... - page 28

Maxim Romanov:
Of course it is interesting to see how the system is made, to evaluate it from engineering point of view. Or at least the results. Throw the state, look at the balance curve

Before confirming your "enormous" (and completely incomprehensible to me) desire to see my statement (I can't understand why I need someone's statement, if I fully understand the essence of the question), I'll inform you: besides the desire to use change of trading volumes for profit, I have a firm conviction that to keep the allowable drawdown level of 5...10% of the deposit - is a stupid feeding broker... Not only do I use ALL the funds in the account to operate the "mechanism", but I am also actively topping up, withdrawing, transferring from account to account as needed.

This is what allows me to have sufficient "yield" of the system in cache, in spite of low estimated percentage of TC productivity.

What you will see in such conditions in the state - even God can not guess

Greetings,

So the market is chaos? Roulette?

prikolnyjkent:

Before confirming your "enormous" (and completely incomprehensible to me) desire to see my statement (I don't understand why I need someone's statement, if I fully understand the point), I inform you: apart from wanting to use change trade volumes for profit, I firmly believe that keeping 5...10% of allowed drawdown is just the same as feeding a broker ... Not only do I use ALL the funds in the account to operate the "mechanism", but I also actively fund, withdraw and transfer from one account to another as needed.

This is what allows me to have sufficient cache output of the system, despite the low calculated percentage of performance of the TC itself.

What you will see in the state in such conditions - God can't even guess

I agree with the statement that 5-10% drawdown is freezing of funds. Why did I want to see the trading stack? I have been developing systems of this kind, but so far I haven't been able to do it without identifying patterns. I even came to the conclusion that it is possible to form a series of price series with known regularities and use them for trading. I wanted to know how you implemented it. The task is not as easy as it may seem. And since you're not telling the main point of your system (compensator) it would be interesting to have a report, at least from a tester.

Well, about low productivity, everyone has his own idea of low. For me 5-10% a month is enough, for normal money trading, I prefer to get 5%, for small amounts of course you can load the deposit to failure and get 30-50% a month.

Or of course if the essence of Compensator is not a secret... It would be interesting to read its working principles. It should not be a trivial decision if it is profitable.

Alexander Ivanov:
Greetings,

So the market is chaos? Roulette?

I don't agree that the market is random. But some argue otherwise.

Maxim Romanov:
The pound/yen is showing good volatility, more pound for pound.
So also the spread is bigger.

Maxim Romanov:

I agree with statement that 5-10% drawdown is freezing of funds. Why did I want to see the state? I have been developing systems of this kind, but so far I have not been able to do it without identifying patterns. I even came to the conclusion that it is possible to form a series of price series with known regularities and use them for trading. I wanted to know how you implemented it. The task is not as easy as it may seem. And since you're not telling the main point of your system (compensator) it would be interesting to have a report, at least from a tester.

Well, about low productivity, everyone has his own concept of low productivity. For me 5-10% a month is enough, so I prefer to get 5% for normal money, for small amounts of course I can load my depo to failure and get 30-50% a month.

Or of course if the essence of Compensator is not a secret... It would be interesting to read its working principles. It should not be a trivial solution if it is profitable.

I have some idea of how your compensator works, but I am not going to tell you until I try it myself. He won't, it's the most secret place in the system).

khorosh:
I already have some ideas about how the compensator works, but I am not going to say anything until I try it myself. And he will not, it is the most secret place in the system.)

Maybe he will, because if he can collect a profit purely from movements without any regularities, we are not competitors, we cannot spoil his system because it does not use regularities, and the market will always move.

It is not possible to tell about the laws that have been found. But it will be pleasant to teach others, it is like receiving the Nobel Prize, it is about the same satisfaction.

khorosh:
I already have some ideas about how the compensator works, but until I try it myself, I won't tell you. And he won't, it's the most secret place in the system).

Herekhorosh is right. Telling you about the compensator is like giving you the key to a cognac jet.

Everyone will have to dig their own stream (at least as long as people tolerate the "money is a commodity" noodle... and silently allow thieves to officially own the values that would have taken them thousands of man-years of labour to earn honestly).

Why infinite, what is the probability of an infinite losing series? You can calculate by multiplying the probabilities using Bayes' theorem. Calculating the probabilities for series of different lengths, you can derive a probability density distribution, I assure you they will be distributed according to the normal law. Next, depending on the risk we choose how many quantiles we will cover, then we calculate how much we need. And the cherry on the cake, we fix the problem of "picky bride", that is, the moment when we should stop and take the money, thus we set takeprofit condition (it is important, because unset TP is in principle unattainable in any positive MO).

prikolnyjkent:

Herekhorosh is right. Telling about the Compensator is the same as giving away the key to a cognac jet

Everyone will have to dig their own stream (at least as long as people tolerate the "money is a commodity" nonsense... and silently allow thieves to officially own the values that would have taken them thousands of man-years of work to earn honestly)

I understand you very well, it is like giving up your child, whom you raised and nurtured for many years, to strangers).
Reason: