Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 12

Urain писал(а) >>

Imagine for a second that I didn't see your argument and don't know your ideas (I was really busy while you and Sabrek were arguing).

What would you have to say to my ears? Here I am before you a clean and unbiased sheet. I'm listening to you, what's your system?

Earlier I tried to give you a system, but I realized it's not worth it, there's a lot of skeptics trading at random

without a system, so they're always losing, so they think the financial markets are "CHAOS", but in fact

it's far from that, for those of you who know.

NYROBA писал(а) >> Earlier I tried to introduce the system, but I realized that it is not worthwhile, there are a lot of skeptics who trade at random without a system

You don't have to give away the system, at least give away the equity in the real world. And then the system, then there will be less sceptics.....))))

DDFedor писал(а) >>

OK. Win an argument... what's next? a forum for personal ambition?

This thread is for those who are searching and have not yet decided on their trading strategy.

I hope that the results of trading on Elliott Wave Theory will give some thought or point the seekers in the direction

Which area to move into in order to understand how all financial markets work.

If you already have your own profitable trading strategy, then you do not need to visit this thread. :)))))

NYROBA писал(а) >>

This thread is for those who are searching and have not yet decided on their trading strategy.

Hopefully, the results of trading on Elliott Wave Theory, will give some thought or point the seekers in the direction of

Which area to move into in order to understand how all financial markets work.

If you already have your own profitable trading strategy, then you do not need to visit this thread. :)))))

In order for you to convince everyone with your trading strategy, you must first of all convince everyone with your equity in real time, not on screenshots.....

Even if someone has his own profitable trading strategy, he would love to hear about your profitable strategy, but for this pleasure to be really real, he needs to see what your trading strategy can do in real time, its equity in real time, not on screens, due to the fact that cheaters in forex field are dozens and more.....)))))

LeoV >> :

You don't have to give away the system, at least give away the equity in the real world. And the system after that, then there will be less sceptics at once.....))))

He's already denounced the temperature in the shade in Bali.

He's even got the temperature from the demo, not the real, and you want equity from the real.

timbo писал(а) >>

"Ostap is not well..." Niroba continues to lie. Lying selflessly, creatively, frantically, narcissistically. Lying in defiance of all facts.

As an expert on tropical vacations, I can responsibly say that it is never "+40 in the shade" in Bali. This is not Turkey. Here are Bali's temperatures by month - http://www.indo.com/tplan/weather.html

Bali is now coming to the end of winter, although the temperatures don't change much. Here's today's forecast - http://www.baliguide.com/weather/index.html

Even at +30 and their humidity (90-100%) you won't be able to hold a cold beer:

1) you can't hold a glass/bottle in your hands

2) it won't go down your throat.

The only saving grace is a powerful air conditioner, which really makes you freeze and you want something warm.

So you've never been to Bali Niroba. You don't get demo dollars there, and you don't get a plane ticket for nice screencaps.

Who told you I'm in Bali? I'm in the Mediterranean.

I'm not smiling at 11 hours of flying and then a week of adjusting to the local climate. )))))))))))))

It's really hot here, +40 in the shade, and a cold beer really saves the day! ;-)))

rid писал(а) >>

I remind, that in due time he predicted (repeatedly declared) the selllimit from 1.4750 - and now his forecast confirms very well.

Next week on EUR-bucks can be sharp breakthrough up to 1.4850-75,

After that the euro will fall down very fast, it won't even fall down, it will simply fly! :)

wise писал(а) >>

No, not the demos. Initial balance plus profit does not equal current balance. There were more deposits.

But he's gonna lose, yeah. =)

There were no more deposits, these are previously earned profits :-)))))

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Next week on the euro-buck could be a sharp spurt up to 1.4850-75,

After that the euro will fall down fast, not even fall down, but fly! :)

A spurt to 1.5 has not been seen yet......))))

cablyk писал(а) >>

and I don't intend to squeak anymore with cockroaches.

They're crawling around in the cracks, chasing them with a tape measure.

There are other things to do.

put down 10k. your 25 mil won't hurt. -))))))))))))))))))

You've got a super trading strategy based on fundamentals!!!

Honour is more important than a tenner! ;-)

Reason: