Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 104

When will the whole list of horses be uploaded??? :-)

With a nostril-by-nostril breakdown on the move...? :-)

Vladimir Zubov:

According to the rules of the contest you have to make at least 10 trades during the contest, the grey colour shows the participants with less than 10 trades.

It has been established by experience)

I replied to them in the English thread.

Sergey Gritsay:

Participants with zero and negative gains are marked in grey.

No

Vladimir Zubov:

No

By column scores in grey with negative and zero gains, by column balance, yes less than 10 trades, by column funds not yet solved.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I'll really be banging my bald head on the parquet in praise of your feat! - But first, get verified.

----

But guys a 10% limit is pretty steep!

Seems I was in a monastery at the time of these discussions, looking for a cell to purify my soul, and this nun was taking me around the monastery.

and it looks like I let the discussion go to 10% restriction.

25% or at least 20% would be more adequate!

You shouldn't even talk to fakes ))

mmmoguschiy-new:
They may not be serious - a lag of about 10 seconds with a real account. With such a scenario, I may be able to get a Lemon interest, but I won't.

w.s. And then they wonder why all sorts of Volodins are scraping together a hundred percent...

You need at least a cent piece, but a real one!

For instance, the cracks in the cracks in the cracks in the cracks in the Tokevanger's wheels.

For instance, I would have missed it because I was too busy with the trades, but I was too busy with the trades, and then I would have missed them.

In any case, the winners will be tested, and everything can be done. Volodin did not hold trades for 10 seconds )))).

I had a good time, I had a good time on the signals andhe had a good time on the monitor.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

But guys, a 10% limit is pretty steep!

It seems that at the time of these discussions I was in a monastery, looking for a cell to purify the soul - and this nun took me around the monastery

and it looks like I let the discussion go to 10% limitation.

Well 25% or at least 20% would be more adequate!

• If the maximum drawdown exceeded 30% - the participant cannot apply for the second nomination
  • Conditions for winning two nominations at the same time:
    • The maximum drawdown has not exceeded 10% - if the requirements of the first and second nomination are met
  • A participant will not be able to claim the prize in any of the nominations:
    • The participant's balance is less than or equal to the start balance
    • Number of closed positions is less than 10
Was there a desire to take two nominations at once? 30% is the limit for the second nomination.

mmmoguschiy-new:

What's wrong with opening on a meatball and holding a trade for a couple of minutes? I'm blown away by you!!! It's been years and I have to tell you the basics!)

You can't go overboard with the whole cutlet, just during the news)))), not even on all demo accounts.) As for the real accounts, I'm not even talking about them, and you're small. We don't need to tell you anything, we can see it :)

There has been an interesting lull in the market. It's like the calm before the storm. Some of them rallied on the first day and now are pulling back and in drawdowns. Interesting and unpredictable currency market. ))))

PS: just thinking out loud

Yuriy Zaytsev:

and tomorrow there will be peyrols !!! FLY!

And why tomorrow, in 30 minutes "US Federal Reserve interest rate decision"
Reason: