Book of comments and suggestions

It is time to ask our esteemed owners of this site, the administration and technical staff to introduce, remove or change some details of the interface, functionality and service of the current resource.

There is a big queue in Service Desk, since you can't get there for how long. At least to give an answer, accept or reject the proposal.

So, I'll get started then. Pick up, write what you need to do to make this site even better, more perfect, and its functions and services convenient and necessary.

1. First of all, as I am new here and have recently opened my signal, the first little thing that catches my eye is the lack of attendance statistics in the Signals service.
Seriously! A completely useless thing in practical terms turned out to be necessary in psychological terms. Knowing how much attention your product gets from the outside satisfies your curiosity.
That's why I ask you to implement visit statistics like that of a well-known broker

2. Please make the top area of the website interface work. I personally would be more comfortable if there was an icon of my signal. So that it would be possible to go to it by one button.

In general, make it interactive, so that you can add your own buttons, links to products, fix something on it. Maybe someone has hundreds of products and is interested in tracking some of them (discussions or something). Forum, topics, codebase, documentation (link to page) or whatever. I think a lot of people would find it functional.

3. Continuing with the Signals theme.

Healthy competition is a good thing. Liberalism is also a good thing. And we love democracy too. What's the difference between democracy and liberalism? Democracy does have limitations on freedoms. It is called the struggle for minority rights, the struggle against monopoly and the struggle for general equality. The consequence of which are restrictions. There is no complete freedom as such. Even if you are a smoker you are still violating the rights of non-smokers by smoking under their noses and vice versa when the latter demand that the former should stop smoking. The purpose of such restrictions is to regulate some kind of relationship between persons, individuals and monopolies, in which the latter will remain well off, but the minority will have more freedom of action. And such restrictions are carried out in economic policy against the monopolies. This does not only apply to some huge corporations, it can also be a narrower, more specific society, where a lot of money and potential customers are circulating, but which does not need legal support from the state in economic terms, where the regulation of such matters by the local administration is sufficient.

Translated into plain language, the Signals Service should give equal opportunities to every participant-seller of its signals, as well as to the subscriber. Therefore:

Please replace the information on the number of subscribers from the exact number of subscribers with an alternative that hides the exact number, but informs you that the signal in question has a large number of subscribers. And, due to the fact that human psychology, human nature and the facts show that most potential buyers-subscribers don't bother to study the trade figures, but trust the choice of most people, this creates an avalanche effect. Like a video that has racked up a billion views, it's wanted by those who haven't seen it just to see what it is that everyone is watching, gradually adding up to another billion. And in such a situation, it's not just the fresh and promising signals, even the tops on the second lines can't get enough attention from subscribers.

To sum it up, I would like to suggest as an alternative:

(a) Give the first 10 sellers with the most subscribers 5 stars each, signing the stars something like "subscribers' choice". Only attach the stars instead of the "subscribers" indicator, not talking about anything else. Next, divide the stars between the remaining sellers according to the following formula and in the following progression:

Sort the rest of the sellers by number of subscribers, divide them into 2 halves. We drop those who have 0 subscribers from the top. The half with the smaller average number of subscribers (i.e. from the bottom), gets 1 star (i.e., each of its participants will have 1 star in the "choice of subscribers"). The half that has more - again divided into 2 halves. Again, the half with the smaller average number of followers will get 2 stars (for each member). The remaining half is again divided into two parts. The smaller one has 3 stars, and the other has 4.

Thus we equalized everyone in every group in terms of units, but at the same time we didn't leave without privileges those who have much more subscribers than the others. For example, the tops. Equate all in one place, for example, openly trashy signals and objectively high quality (or top) is also no longer necessary, because it would not give an objective assessment and deserved attention to the latter.

Once again: it is impossible to equalise the rights of all, it can only be done conditionally. In fact, there will be limitations for both sides. In any social relations. Our task is to equalise the ratio of restrictions and rights for everyone as much as possible. And the division into groups with stars partially copes with this. The tops remain tops, but at the same time the former do not take the blanket over themselves, and quality signals will increase their positions when they stand in line with those recruiters who have more or the same number of subscribers as they do. And choosing between the two signals, the subscriber will choose the better one.

b) Analogous to Google Market downloads. In the field "subscribers" write round numbers with a "+" or ">" or the word "more". For example: "Subscribers: +100", "Subscribers: > 100" "Subscribers: over 100"

Ivan Butko:

As you have understood it is time to ask our esteemed owners of this site, the administration and technical staff to introduce, remove or change some details of the interface, functionality and service of the current resource. ?

1.They do not make metaquotes like someone else, and they differ from the rest (individuality is a good trait, good in all respects).
2.Excellent top of the site, no clutter, everything is very nice, if you have a review in the signal will light up a star (maybe you do not know all the functional site). I do not need the functionality you offer.
3.Healthy competition - and nothing else is needed. I am against the asterisks, only the exact number of subscribers. Service gives all the same opportunities, subscriber and provider, the question is whether the provider uses the service properly, whether he knows all about the service (maybe the provider has a broker that is compatible with other brokers, subscribers with the smallest slippage for copying, and therefore so many subscribers) and with your broker (signal), just stupidly on the no-subscribers.
Open a branch for subscribers, and teach them to look at all the indicators, teach them to be good investors - this is science, it will be the biggest benefit for them.
I don't know how many times I've seen signals get to the top without a single subscriber.
I don't know how to drawbacks in signals, I don't know how to check their quality, if you have drawdowns, everybody has them, if you talk about big drawdowns - no one is immune, you can collect losses all the time, so there will be no drawdowns and normal profits.
You want subscribers, you have to promote your signal beyond the resource, pay for advertising, pay people who can do it.

Server Muradasilov:

As you have understood it is time to ask our esteemed owners of this site, the administration and technical staff to introduce, remove or change some details of the interface, functionality and service of the current resource. ?

1.They do not do metaquotas like someone else, so they differ from the rest (individuality is good, good in all respects).
2.Excellent top of the site, no clutter, everything is very nice, if you have a review in the signal will light up a star (maybe you do not know all the functional site). I do not need the functionality you offer.
3.Healthy competition - and nothing else is needed. I am against the asterisks, only the exact number of subscribers. Service gives all the same opportunities, subscriber and provider, the question is whether the provider uses the service properly, whether he knows all about the service (maybe the provider has a broker that is compatible with other brokers, subscribers with the smallest slippage for copying, and therefore so many subscribers) and with your broker (signal), just stupidly on the no-subscribers.
Open a branch for subscribers, and teach them to look at all the indicators, teach them to be good investors - this is science, it will be the biggest benefit for them.
I don't know how many times I've seen signals get to the top without a single subscriber.
I don't know how to drawbacks in signals, I don't know how to check their quality, if you have drawdowns, everybody has them, if you talk about big drawdowns - no one is immune, you can collect losses all the time, so there will be no drawdowns and normal profits.
They have to invest in any business, if not with money, then with their personal time.

I don't get it. I do.

2. For me it is vice versa. Sometimes you have to go back to something, even without notification. And, gosh, well don't use it if you don't want to! Make it optional, a "+" icon like in browser tabs, press it, put an icon-link that will take us to the right page. Separately display in bookmarks, which are already a lot in my browser, inconvenient

3. these details have nothing to do with the problem of the crowd effect.

Ivan Butko:

I don't get it. I do.

2. On the contrary for me. Sometimes you need to go back to something, even without notifications. And, gosh, well don't use it if you don't want to! Make it optional, a "+" icon like in browser tabs, press it, put an icon-link that will take us to the right page. Separately display in bookmarks, which are already a lot in my browser, inconvenient

3. these details have nothing to do with the crowd effect problem.

2) Now, because you have so many tabs in your own browser, and it's inconvenient for you, we have to suffer. GENIALLY :)

3) Don't give me the crowd effect )))) Just answer the simple question that was asked above - and I quote you =openly crappy signals and objectively good quality, my question is how you determine it?

Server Muradasilov:

2) Because you have so many tabs in your browser and it's inconvenient for you, we have to suffer. GENIALLY :)

3. Don't give me the crowd effect )))) 3. Don't give me that crowd effect, just answer the simple question that was asked above - and I quote you =openly crappy signals and objectively good quality, my question is how do you determine this?

Do you have to suffer? How? Read the above again. Carefully.

Ivan Butko:
Suffer??? How? Read everything above again. Carefully.
Forget about suffering) Just answer the question: what signals are trashy and what quality signals are objectively good?

Server Muradasilov:
Forget the misery.) Just answer the question - outright trashy signals and objectively high quality: What are they, how do you define them?
For example, martin, averaging, over sitting. Those where the Sharpe Ratio is underestimated to zero, where there is a lot of risk but little return. Where equity is rabid. The ones, who started for health and after the initial success they fall into stagnation or gradual sinking. Yes, I can find a lot, just everyone has different criteria, someone just likes martins, someone likes a straight balance line, without regard to equity.

Objectively qualitative signals are those which have overstated Sharpe and Profitability indices relative to other signals, where TP is greater than SL, where the average profit is greater than the average loss. These are classics. But it has NOTHING to do with the issue at hand, which you have pounced on, namely subscribers. For when counting their number no matter what method: direct expression by number or the alternative I presented, there is NO assessment of signal quality. About quality and low-quality was in the context, because everyone decides for himself which one is quality and which one is not. And my topic is NUMBER of subscribers, not signal quality. So it's not me who is evading an answer, it's you who is bickering. I created a forum thread about Sharpe Ratio as the main criterion of trading quality (in my opinion), it's more reasonable to argue such questions there.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Parameters for selecting signals.

Sergey, 2017.01.26 14:54

Suggestion to MQ programmers. It would be good if the "Signals" service had parameters for signal selection.
Something like this:

Which parameters are of interest:

The total gain on the signal: X to Y percents.
Maximum Drawdown: X to Y percent.
How long the signal exists: From X to Y months.
How many trades are in the account: X to Y trades
Account type: Demo or Real.
When was the last trade: no more than X months ago.

I have also written a few more suggestions on the signals below.

There is a filter function to the right of the rating:

But you should start with the function for selecting your broker:

Remove fatal error.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/11478

We have redesigned thetrading signalsranking system for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. Now it takes into account the signal quality based on its subscribers' trust. As a result, the more subscribers connect to the signal, the higher its trust will be. Consequently, it will occupy a higher position in the rating. The rating will be the same for all paid and free signals.

Улучшаем рейтинг торговых сигналов
Улучшаем рейтинг торговых сигналов
  • www.mql5.com
При этом для всех платных и бесплатных сигналов рейтинг будет единым.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Signal Verification

Yousufkhodja Sultonov, 2017.01.28 17:35

Dear forum members. Many have commented on the improvement of the signals service, thanks to which and thanks to the efforts of the resource owners, they have indeed managed to create an attractive platform for signal providers and subscribers. I have also decided to express my considerations on this subject as a discussion matter without claiming to be a truth in the last resort. The gist of the suggestion is as follows:

To divide the stream of signals into 2 parts:

1. Privileged Stream A - verified by subscribers by their connection, the stream of signals - signals to which at least one subscriber is connected, including the signal provider himself. If a Provider wishes his signal to be in the first part of a Signals Flow, he has to subscribe to his signal, thus convincing further Subscribers of the effectiveness of his product at a declared price. Otherwise, from the first month of the product placement he will incur losses equal to 20% of the signal price (resource's commission), which will make him remove his signal from the 1st Stream A shop window and send it to the 2nd Stream B or continue suffering losses waiting for the first subscriber in the Privileged A Stream;

2. Unprivileged Stream B - non-verified signals are signals, to which, to date, no subscriber has connected and even the signal provider is not confident in their effectiveness, because he did not connect to his signal, but after a certain time can show an effective trading strategy and break into the A Stream, if at least one subscriber connects to them, thus verifying the signal.

Signals ranking inside the A and B streams is carried out according to the usual and accepted rating scheme. Subscribers are free to select signals from either group A or B. There will be no signals with 0 subscribers in group A and, vice versa, there will be no signals with subscribers in group B.

I believe that the above measures, if approved, will eliminate many issues that have arisen recently around the service and improve the quality of signals.

There may be variations, your opinions. All proposals should be imbued, first and foremost, with concern for the interests of subscribers.

Reason: