Book of comments and suggestions - page 2

I don't agree with the suggestion above, but I would like all suggestions and feedback to be in one thread.

in the signal service to show the Equity line for the whole period of the signal, not just the latest time.
it is difficult to assess the quality of the signal if only the last piece of the line is shown.

Add the following items to the signal filter:
Total growth by signal: X to Y percent.
How many trades in the account: from X to Y trades
Account type: demo or real.
When was the last trade: no more than X months ago.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Parameters for selecting signals.

Sergey, 2017.01.26 15:34

it would also be nice if there were two options for viewing the funds curve. without and with withdrawals.
otherwise, these withdrawals distort the picture. we get such drastic downward movements.
If you do not include withdrawals, you may just show a graph with no values.

what is this?
the system has been in place since 2014. and the equity graph only shows the last 13 days?

and how can you tell what was 2 years old on the signal?

Сергей:
what is this?
the system has been in place since 2014. and the equity graph only shows the last 13 days?

And how can you tell what was 2 years old on the signal?
So the account is from 2014 and only monitored 2 weeks ago. Look at the other signals, it's OK.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
So, the account is from 2014 and was only monitored 2 weeks ago. Look at the other signals, it's OK.
Administration, is this true? If equity is only 13 days old, then the account was monitored 13 days ago?

Сергей:
Administration, is this true? If the equity is only for 13 days, the account is locked 13 days ago?
On the screenshot it is clearly visible, the account is tied up 13 days ago, if you want to understand what was there two years ago, it is for the descendants of wangi

Сергей:
Administration, is this true? If the equity is only 13 days old, then the account is frozen 13 days ago?
It has been known for a long time. Signal Service may request the balance history from the brokerage company, but not the equity. That is why you may trade for 2 years and then get freezeed and you will see the same picture.

Server Muradasilov:
In the screenshot it is clearly visible, the account has been active for 13 days, if you want to understand what was there two years ago, it is up to the descendants of wangi
You may be the descendant of Wanga. Server is a good name for a visionary.
"How do I know that if the equity shows 13 days, it means that the signal was connected 13 days ago? it does not say so. if I was Server, I would have had a revelation about this.
Alexey Volchanskiy:
It has been known for a long time. Signals service may request the balance history but not the equity. The robot trader may trade for 2 years and then monitor the equity and it will look like this.
The newbies think that the equity is just shown for the latest period only.
Reason: