Problem with EA validation on the Market - page 15

I have just bought a Mt5 robot, but for some reason it is not visible in the terminal and therefore cannot be downloaded and activated, although the product has been paid for and the robot says that it has been bought?

2002569:
I've just bought a Mt5 robot, but I don't see it in the terminal, so I can't download or activate it, even though I've paid for the product and it says it's already been purchased. I tried to install an indicator from the market, it's not even displayed in the platform?
Try deleting the market data files in the shared folder.

Menu file open shared folder
Community \ market \*.dat

Problem with validation. News Expert Advisor is trading and a lot of checks have been done according to their article...what could be the reason?

Note: You should add the possibility to check the trading functions of the program for errors in the strategy tester.

1. It is not allowed to build any restrictions on the operation of the product, depending on time, type or number of the trading account. financial instrument, etc.
  2. For a news expert you can generate test news of different importance several times a day.
  3. For a multi-currency Expert Advisor add the ability to trade only one currency pair.

Maxim Sokolov:

Problem with validation. EA is trading and a lot of checks have been done according to their article...what could be the reason?

You need to add the ability to check the trading functions of the program for errors in the strategy tester.

1. It is forbidden to build any restrictions on the operation of the product, depending on time, type or number of the trading account. financial instrument, etc.
  2. For a news expert you can generate test news of different importance several times a day.
  3. For a multicurrency Expert Advisor add the ability to trade only one currency pair.

I had exactly the same error yesterday. same Expert Advisor - there was a server glitch - probably.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I had exactly the same error yesterday. same expert - there was a server glitch - probably.

If the time of news is not specified my owl works in the tester and puts the pending orders every day at 10am.Everything worksin the t esterbut validation fails. What should I do? Has your EA passed the validation?

Maxim Sokolov:

If the news time is not specified my owls work in the tester and put the pending orders every day at 10am.Everything worksin the testerbut the validation fails. What should I do? Did your EA pass the validation?

Yes, I told you - there was a glitch, the same Expert Advisor sent twice, first time - did not pass, second time - passed.

I don't know what to do anymore. All the customer service requirements have been met. But it can't pass the test. What else do I have to do?

If you get error 130 for MT4, most likely the problem is that the function SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL), the use of which is required in checks, is not working. It returns 0, although an error occurs, i.e. actual value is not 0. Use a constant, e.g. 10. The fact that SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_POINT) returns 0 too, while _Point=0.00001 (for EURUSD) indirectly confirms the function curvature.

SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL) gives 0 for floating spread (which 90% of brokers already have)

soit's not wise to useSymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL) anymore ()

In mt5SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL) - makes sense.

int stopLevel = (int)SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL);

For a marketplace it is always reasonable. Expert goes for distribution and hence under various DCs.

Reason: