Troubled by the error there are no trading operations - page 15

Andrey Kaunov:

For news EAs in the tester/validator unfortunately there is nothing from news. I cheat in OnInit If in the Tester then place a market or a couple of pending orders at close range. Closing by Expert Advisor logic.

if(MQLInfoInteger(MQL_TESTER) == true)
     {
      Alert("Онинит выставление ордера.");

OpnOr=true;
     }
Создание новостного торгового советника
Создание новостного торгового советника
  • www.mql5.com
Как указано в Инвестопедии, трейдер, торгующий на новостях, – это "трейдер или инвестор, принимающий торговые или инвестиционные решения на основе сводок новостей". Действительно, выход экономических отчетов, включая ВВП стран, индексы потребительского доверия, данные по безработице в том или ином государстве и многие другие, часто приводит к...

Andrey Kaunov:

Artyom, the profiler showed no bottlenecks. The whole code runs smoothly, without any pathologically long processes.

The bottom line is this. By hook or by crook, I did pass the validation. It doesn't depend on the code at all (if it's correct, without any obvious errors, as mentioned in this article). How the validator works is obviously known only to its creator. The code is checked after 2 times and then on the third time. Sometimes it passes several times in a row and sometimes it doesn't at all. What's more, I only change input parameters (which are not crucial) or shift the lines which don't change anything when rearranging them, or even remove or add comments (which shouldn't affect the working file in any way).

In general, pass or fail validation, depends only on the "mood" validator (voltage in the network, some kind of power flow or whatever). At the same time, the code in the usual tester, with reasonable parameters never hung up and did not give any failures, at any pairs and TF.

Well... It's good to have passed.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

For news EAs in the tester/validator unfortunately there is nothing from news. I cheat in OnInit If in the Tester then place a market or a couple of pending orders at close range. Closure by Expert Advisor's logic.

Valery, I tried to bypass the validator in this way, but it didn't help. I even set and immediately closed trades in OnTick (read my post above), several times in a row. I wrote the code in this post, maybe someone will want it ))))

Nothing worked.

Artyom Trishkin:

Well... It's good to have passed.

Thanks, Artem.

Andrey Kaunov:

Valery, I tried this way to bypass the validator, it didn't work. I even placed and immediately closed trades in OnTick (read my posts above), several trades in a row. I wrote the code in this post, maybe someone will want it ))))

I did not see how it would work.

I don't remember if I wrote it here or not. There is a new check in validator for insufficient funds for minimum lot. In case of insufficient funds for minimal lot, advisor should not open an order, but give a message and stop working. If this does not happen, the validator says that there are no trades.

The fact that you passed the validator is not your achievement, it is someone else's fault.

In this case, it is.

One can only wish good luck to your customers

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The fact that you passed the validator is not your achievement, it is someone else's fault.

In this case, it is.

I can only wish good luck to your customers

Frankly speaking, the requirements for the Expert Advisor for 1000 rubles, that it must work adequately in all imaginable and unimaginable situations, with a super-sufficient degree of checking these situations are a bit strange. In addition, you can always specify the restrictions.

What checks does the Expert Advisor have to pass, the article, was clearly not enough for me after receiving the validator errors. Taking out at least the area of errors would have saved a lot of nerves.

And this is certainly not the case. As far as I understand, the checks are performed on different initial conditions of the amount of funds and different pairs, and the initial conditions may vary as well. The checking has obviously not been done alone. The deduction of these initial conditions would also help. As it is, it is like a finger in the sky at what place and under what conditions.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

In this case, it is.

One can only wish good luck to your customers.

Maxim, you are exceptionally inattentive in reading the thread. I wrote in post №49 that the Expert Advisor is not mine and it will be sold by someone else. Your inattention is followed by your other erroneous conclusion. Of course, the lack of information can lead to an erroneous verdict. So don't judge and you won't be judged, my advice to you.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

And this is certainly not the case. As far as I understand, the checking is performed with different initial conditions of assets and different pairs, and the initial conditions may also change. The check obviously is not the same. The deduction of these initial conditions would also help. In the meantime it is like a thumb in the sky at what place and under what conditions.

One thing I can tell for sure, the second test on NZDUSD is performed by the validator with the initial deposit of 1usd and the minimum lot 0.2 on the virtual account. Therefore, there are never any trades on this pass. And if there is no check to see if there is enough money in the account to open a trade with the minimum lot, error 134 is generated.

Andrey Kaunov:

Maxim, you are exceptionally inattentive in reading the thread. I wrote in post #49 that the EA is not mine and it will be sold by someone else. Your inattention is followed by your other erroneous conclusion. Of course, the lack of information can lead to an erroneous verdict. So do not judge and you will not be judged, my advice to you.

One thing I can tell quite accurately, the second test on NZDUSD validator holds with an initial deposit of 1usd and minimum lot 0.2 on a virtual account. Therefore, there are never any trades on this pass. And if there is no check to see if there is enough money in the account to open a deal with the minimum lot, the 134 error is displayed.

So this is the requirement that would be an alert and stop work in the loop work state falsa))). Until I set it, too, could not pass.

if(Work==false) // Критическая ошибка
     {
      if(AlertWork==false)   // Если Алерта еще не было
        {  Alert("Критическая ошибка. Эксперт не работает."); AlertWork=true; }
      return;
     }                                  // Выход из ОнИнит()
 if (Lts*One_Lot > Free)                      // Лот дороже свободн.
     {
      Alert(" Not enough money for ", Lts," lots"," Free = ",Free);
      Work=false;
      return(false) ;                                   // Выход из функции проверки()
     }

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

So that's the requirement for an alert and a work-stop in the falce working state cycle))). Until I did, I couldn't get through either.

It's not allowed to use Cyrillic in alerts and prints

Aleksey Semenov:
it seems that Cyrillic cannot be used in alerts and prints

In the Market you can't, in the Russian kodobase you can in Russian. For the market only English, but the descriptions are in the language of the countries.

Reason: