Problem with EA validation on the Market - page 18

I will bring up the subject again. I've tried to add a file and got error
in MQL4.
there are no trading operations
I tried to add it in MQL5 but automatic validation worked without any problems.
This seems to be a problem when checking in 4.

Same story there are no trading operations

I even tried to load a previous version that already passed this test, but there is still an error.

Has something changed in test conditions?

I've tried everything, nothing helps. I even compiled in an old build. In my tester and on the real works fine. In the tester, even the default settings are not bad positions. I wish I could write what error there is, but I get just silence, no open positions and nothing more.
The same Expert Advisor in MQL5 has passed automatic validation again with no problems. It was the first time.

P.S. The latest versions are in drafts. I will not touch them until tomorrow. Maybe the admins will take a look.

Konstantin Nikitin:

Compile, send, check results. Compile, send, ...

And so on, until it's accepted.

I downloaded the MT4 version today after about 8 tries.

Now I decided to twist it and check if it opens anything at all.

static int test_tester = 0;
     if( MQLInfoInteger(MQL_TESTER) )
     {
          if( test_tester == 500 )
          {
               if(OrdersTotal() == 0)
                    if( AccountFreeMarginCheck( _Symbol, OP_BUY, MarketInfo(_Symbol,MODE_MINLOT) ) > 0 )
                         if(OrderSend(_Symbol, OP_BUY, MarketInfo(_Symbol,MODE_MINLOT), Ask, 5, 0, 0, "", i_magic_number) < 0) return false;
          } else test_tester++;
     }

It seems that on every tick, if there are zero positions, it should open. But I got the same result.
But when I ran it without
I got the error of insufficient funds.

if( AccountFreeMarginCheck( _Symbol, OP_BUY, MarketInfo(_Symbol,MODE_MINLOT) ) > 0 )

I got the error of insufficient funds. So it may be concluded that the balance is set below the possibility of taking even a minimum lot. And of course there will be 0 open positions.

P.S. Checks for trade authorisation etc. are done before and are not shown here.

Can I ask the administration what time the tester is set for in automatic validation, or better yet would you specify this information when submitting the file to automatic validation? Yesterday I was chasing ticks and noticed that if I open a position when I get more than 1000 ticks, nothing opens.
Please inform me about this information, so that there will be no problems when setting Expert Advisors in MT4. If you have a 1-2 day interval there, the EA should be set up to pass automatic validation. You should set it so that it takes some positions.
Then there will be less questions with this problem.

Konstantin Nikitin:

Now I decided to make a twist and check if it opens anything at all.

It seems that on every tick, if there are zero positions, it should open. But I got the same result.
But when I ran it without
I got the error of insufficient funds.

I got the error of insufficient funds. So it may be concluded that the balance is set below the possibility of taking even a minimum lot. And of course there will be 0 open positions.

P.S. Checks for trade authorisation etc. go earlier and are not shown here.

I wrote earlier, according to their logic advisor should check for critical errors at the beginning, and when it receives insufficient funds flag tru. And stop working and do return. By fenshui alert or print make that the work of the EA is stopped. Checking in the tester with a $0.1 deposit. In validator a year or more ago new test for lack of funds. Was going through validation six months or a year ago when I added written. Also old variants stopped passing validation.

I got a little excited yesterday about tuning the tester to the initial lack of funds.
It makes sense that one of the passes is set to minimum means to catch Expert Advisors that don't have check for availability of funds when taking positions.
The problem seems to be that due to the influx of products. Reduced the period for one tester run. That's what it would be good to know. So that in the expert's default settings. To write such settings that will allow to take several positions during this period. It seems many signals on position opening do not pass now. And the EA does not have time to take a position. So we get the error that there are no open positions.

Konstantin Nikitin:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

The problem with EA validation on Market

Andrey Khatimlianskii, 2020.11.30 21:11

Compile, submit, check results. Compile, submit, ...

And so on, until it accepts.

I have downloaded my version for MT4 today after about 8 tries.

Andrey Khatimlianskii: Well, that's not really an option. It's better to know more information so that you don't get into such situations unnecessarily. You want to be validated the first time.
Reason: