Problem with EA validation on the Market - page 16

Denis Chebatarev:

I don't know what to do anymore. All the customer service requirements have been met. But it can't pass the check. What else do I have to do?

I assume that you have a file request and a check to open positions from it. From here the positions are not taken in the tester. As an option, you have to contact the moderator to validate in manual mode. Or we may write additional functionality, which will work according to some algorithm, so that there will be trade in the Strategy Tester. You can even try to block it for the tester only.
The Expert Advisor is a news one, as you say.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

In mt5SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL) - makes sense.

It doesn't - it returns 0 in the tester. Consequently, the validation fails even with the required checks.

Ivan Titov:

It does not - it also returns 0 in the tester. Consequently, validation fails, even with the required checks.

Zero does not mean absence. Zero means that the stopwave is floating.

Artyom Trishkin:
Zero does not mean absence. Zero means that the stopper is floating.

How does this information help to solve the problem in the topic title?

Ivan Titov:

How does this information help solve the problem in the thread title?

IfSTOPS_LEVEL=0, then multiply the spread by *2

Vitaly Muzichenko:

IfSTOPS_LEVEL=0, multiply spread by *2

A word of advice.

Have been studying this question for a long time and will come back to it. Why by 2 and not by 3?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

A word of advice.

Have been researching this question for a long time and will come back to it. Why 2 and not 3?

It's hard to answer, but I've been using this method for a very long time, and I'm not the only one - everything works without problems

P.S. You can pick up by experience other values, for example spread multiplied by 1.48, 1.795, 1.97, 2.084, etc.)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

IfSTOPS_LEVEL=0, then multiply the spread by *2

Thanks, I will give it a try.

My EA does not auto-validate. There are no trades, as orders are not opened if there is not enough balance.

Earlier it was possible to contact the moderator, now there is no such tab. Who do I have to contact with problems? Can you tell me?

Igor Chuzlov:
My EA does not pass auto validation. I used to be able to contact moderator, but now this tab is gone. Who to contact with problems? Can you tell me?

Post here.

Post testing errors

Reason: