Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 846

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Can you tell me if this is profiling?

Which is consuming so much, the type conversion, or the return itself?

Using string concatenation

8 microseconds * 176 million hits

Since all string values are known and based on input constants, then

Create an array (global) string, fill it with future values in OnInit()

And in the function, call the ready values without counting them 175 million times.

You can do without a function, and simply read the index from the array, but if you can not control the type (the future array index), then in the function do the following

switch(type)

(

case 1: return(Array[1]);

case 2: return(Array[2]);

default: return(Array[0]);//Unknown trailing

)

Can you tell me if the value of the ticks can be compared to zero in this way. The ticks are standard, not custom.

if( Tick[i].bid==0 )

Or is there a possibility that the standard tick quotes will be some 0.000000000000000000001 ?

pivomoe:

Can you tell me if the value of the ticks can be compared to zero in this way. The ticks are standard, not custom.

Or is there a probability that the standard tick quotes will be some 0.000000000000000000001 ?

There is no such probability, i.e. the ticks are cut through the Digits-mechanism. I.e., you won't even be able to write such a price into custom symbols. Well, you can write

if(!Tick[i].bid)

fxsaber:

There is no such probability, i.e. the ticks are cut through the Digits-mechanism. I.e. you cannot even manage to write such a price into a custom character. And you can write

I know about the custom symbols. I'm not so sure about the regular ones. Do you know it or do you think so?

pivomoe:

I know about the custom characters. I'm not so sure about the regular ones. Do you know it or do you think so?

The mechanism is the same. Digits will not even let the Terminal itself record this quote in history.

Only the opening price of the position on the net account can be curved. But that doesn't apply to ticks.

Comments not related to this topic have been moved to "Questions from MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 beginners".

Can you tell me, after the test in multicurrency mode in the tester we only see the result of ..., however, we don't see anything but the overall result.

Somewhere I met either in an article or in kodobase code, which shows the results for each symbol separately. Who knows what about it?

Hello.

Is it possible to connect simultaneously from several PCs to the same MT5 terminal, do partitioning and see the partitioning of other users simultaneously online?

If yes, can you tell me how to do it?

I have just bought a robot for MT5, but for some reason I can't see it in the terminal and download and activate it, although the product has been paid for and the robot says it has been bought?

Илья:

Hello.

Is it possible to connect simultaneously from several PCs to the same MT5 terminal, do partitioning and see the partitioning of other users simultaneously online?

If yes, can you tell me how to do it?

It may be necessary for the terminals with graphics to send the markup to a web server and for others to receive it and display it on a chart. This is not a simple task, but it is feasible

Reason: