The ZERG RUSH strategy. (ZERG RUSH trade).

Good afternoon!

We are opening 10 trading accounts on a cent account. 1000 cents each. We open 7 charts of different currency pairs. But we have 10,000 cents of NZ in stock.

For trading we take the usual trend martingale, set it up with minimal risk, remove stoplosses, all sorts of virtual closing orders by time and by equity.

We add a special MM code to monitor the drawdown, so the robot would not open orders if the drawdown exceeds the set limit. And closing on the total profit of the account, if one of the pairs has more than 10 deals opened, etc.

Include advisors on each chart with minimal lot=0.01 and with minimal lot multiplier, so the robot will not lose deposit even in case of prolonged fails.

It is possible to make robots on each account to trade in the opposite way, on one account only sell, the other only buy.

Start trading. If we get a profit in any account equal to +1000 cents then we open a new cent account with the same "Ilana" and the same settings.

If one of the accounts starts to drawdown - we fill in with reserves. Then we start pouring-flows between accounts.

This tactic will take a stable profit from the market (1000 cents a day) with minimal risk of trading. The trader will be free from the news, analytics and technical analysis.

There will be a lot of free time and, most importantly, nerves will be more or less calm.

With time the number of cent accounts will increase to 100 or more. Accounts will be opened with different brokers, that will make trading safe in case one of the brokers closes unexpectedly. And we will have to rent powerful servers)).

Основная идея РАША: зачем тратить огромные деньги на изобретение и покупки стелс-р оботов, сверх-навороченными алгоритмами, создание   супер-индикаторов, коллайдера-валюного анализа и прочие убердевайсы, которые будут торговать медленно, редко, но в конце сливая на каком нибудь БРЕКСИТЕ или ТРАМПЕ )), когда можно используя бесплатные трендовые мартингейл роботы настроенные на минимальный риск , можно еженедельно получать стабильный профит без большого напряжения, хоть цент, хоть 1 доллар ? И пусть робот будут открывать сделки на двух последних барах, но напихать могут без всяких стелс-роботов. 

They write many - "give me your best robot, I've bought many robots and lost a lot of money 10-100 thousand dollars" (they often lost out to manual trading - as they tell us and show screenshots of their trades).

Here's thinking, if they had traded using ZERG-RASH tactics, they would have doubled their many thousands of deposits and now their deposits would be intact.

If you skillfully use 1000-unit robots on cent accounts, you can win.

Alexander Ivanov:

...with a minimum lot =0.01 and a minimum lot multiplier, so as not to drain the deposit even during the longest failures.

Don't be so naive.

If we receive a profit on any account equal to +1000 cents, we should open a new cent account.

How would you get such a profit (+100% deposit), if the lot and multipliers are minimal? At this rate, the account will grow to +100% just in time for the next mega-collapse (like the recent one in the pound), and the market will take its toll.

Alexander Ivanov:
Check.
I already have. Why walk on the same footsteps when you're not a beginner?

If I wake up on Monday, I'll check out ZERG RASH in action and broadcast how the trade is going.

Alexander Ivanov:
If I wake up on Monday, I'll check out ZERG RASH in action and broadcast how the trade is going.
is there any reason to think that waking up won't work?

Vladislav Andruschenko:
I mean, is there a reason to think you can't wake up?
I just don't want to get ahead of myself. Anything can happen in life, a meteorite or something.

I'm just the same way. in essence, all these gimmicks on EAs, they are unnecessary.

We've been working on this for over a decade now,

We are also interested in the fact that we are not interested in the results of the trading, and we are not interested in the results of the trading.

But again, the key question is the size of the deposit and the MM for it.

But, as they say, we always want more. But the key question is the size of the deposit and the MM in it.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I'm just the same way. in essence, all these gimmicks on EAs, they are unnecessary.

We've been working on this for over a decade now,

We are also interested in the fact that we are not interested in the trading, and we are not interested in the trading.

But again, the key question is the size of the deposit and the MM for it.

But, as they say, we always want more. But the key question is the size of the deposit and the MM in it.

I can 100% confirm that). I have a fix-cent at Roboforex, I plan to check it there. I have a lot=0.01 and multiplier should not exceed 1.4.

Со временем количество центовых счетов увеличится до 100 и более. Счета будут разных брокерах, что сделает торговлю безопасным- если внезапно закроется один из брокер. И придется арендовать мощные сервера.))

I don't think it's that simple.

I spent two months testing and debugging the strategy on an Australian broker's demo account. There were a lot of market orders opened with a constant lot. I debugged it. But my real account had a minimum deposit of $500.
I decided to implement it on my Robo broker's cent. I have started to deal with problems. I have Re-Quotes even though my slippage is 1000 pips, no price, no connection. Delays of 0.5-2 seconds between order closes and this is very critical for my order quantity. I guess I have not come across all problems in 1.5 weeks. But my account was slowly losing money so I have stopped the Expert Advisor. I am currently testing another strategy with limited number of orders.

This is why strategies may work well with normal brokers but not with cent brokers where orders are not usually placed on the market. So even 5 brokers with good execution on cent accounts is not easy to find.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

I don't think it's that simple.

I spent two months testing and debugging the strategy on an Australian broker's demo account. There were a lot of market orders opened with a constant lot. I debugged it. But my real account had a minimum deposit of $500.
I decided to implement it on my Robo broker's cent. I have started to deal with problems. I have Re-Quotes even though my slippage is 1000 pips, no price, no connection. Delays of 0.5-2 seconds between order closes and this is very critical for my order quantity. I guess I have not come across all problems in 1.5 weeks. But my account was slowly losing money so I have stopped the Expert Advisor. I am currently testing another strategy with limited number of orders.

This is why strategies may work well with normal brokers but not with cent brokers where orders are not usually placed on the market. So even 5 brokers with good execution on cent accounts is not easy to find.

You should open a Cent Pro robot with floating spread and Market Execution, then there will be no requotes
Reason: