The ZERG RUSH strategy. (ZERG RUSH trade). - page 5

Alexander Ivanov:
try
The words are good, but no stats to be seen...

Yury Kirillov:
The words are good, but no stats to be seen....
two cent units have fallen ))) monkey gobble)) Some are holding on.

Alexander Ivanov:

ZERG RASH strategy - it doesn't let you get bored. I.e. if one or three accounts are in drawdown, the rest are trading.

Just keep an eye on the total margin.

But if you trade on only one account - then 1. You start to interfere - overestimate the lot, hedge, watch the news, learn the techniques - this will lead to YAME.

Where 95% of traders fall.

2. Or from nothing to do you will start trading with your hands - large lots. Which may give a momentary profit, but will fray nerves.

So freeze the accounts, as long as it's just letters.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
So freeze the accounts as long as it's just letters.
signals are open, I think.

It is not quite clear how one account differs from another?

You wrote - they open randomly. If all EAs are the same, how is it implemented? In the code (like TP=10+Rand();)?

Or you don't mean randomness in the code, but preset different TP, SL, grid step, multiplier for different EA units?

Currency combination is also different on different units (for randomness)?

Alexey Navoykov:
Checked already. Why walk on the same rake, you are not a beginner already?

An endless minefield, beckoning with a beautiful balance chart and dotted with thousands of "corpses" of deposits. ) Not a single survivor.

Alexander Ivanov:
signals are tavno open like.
Conveniently named with numbering, so in order, if you continue well you will see the retired signals. I suggest, when you make a profit withdrawal, for example, from account 6, call the new account 6x1, another new one from this account 6x2. If "grandchildren" will come from "grandchildren" - 6x1x1, 6x2x1, etc.

Ром:

An endless minefield, beckoning with a beautiful balance chart and dotted with thousands of "corpses" of deposits. ) Not a single survivor.

Catch the mood.

Alexander Ivanov:

Catch the mood.

some 70s of the last century...
Reason: