The ZERG RUSH strategy. (ZERG RUSH trade). - page 8

my martingale rarely opens. late.

Alexander Ivanov:

No, no.)

I have very little risk at all.

You have to compare by recovery factor, which is the ratio of net profit to maximum drawdown. In my report FV = 3.167. And you have at the pound for the same period can you estimate what it is?

khorosh:
You have to compare by recovery factor, which is the ratio of net profit to maximum drawdown. In my report FV = 3.167. And you have on the pound for the same period can you estimate what it is?

I haven't tested it.

But here stands a few pairs. Profit factor 1.5 or so.

And the chart is somehow unprofitable.

I optimised this Expert Advisor 2 years ago. Now I also introduced a delay to increase the lot and optimised it. The results have significantly improved. The recovery factor = 13.54.

khorosh:

I optimised this Expert Advisor 2 years ago. Now I also introduced a delay to increase the lot and optimised it. The results have significantly improved. Recovery Factor = 13.54.

Cool) will be just like a rush warrior

Alexander Ivanov:

I haven't tested it.

But here stands a few pairs. Profit factor 1.5 or so.

And the chart is somehow unprofitable.

then it's strange that the sum of the strategies is profitable

Younga:
then it's strange that the amount of strategies is profitable

and it's probably a withdrawal, so the chart is going down)) I don't understand why it's like this.

Alexander Ivanov:

and it's probably a withdrawal, so the graph is going down)) I don't understand why this is the case.

So you are withdrawing more than the experts are earning on this account. If you do not have an Expert Advisor and you do not want to be irritated, you cannot be irritated. But it is nonsense to withdraw more than experts earn. It reminds me of one situation. I lived in a cottage with my family, and a family of drunks lived next to us. Well, in spring, as usual, they were planting potatoes in May. When they drank all the money and had nothing to eat, they started digging the tubers back up in June. Neighbours say: "What are you doing? The potatoes do not even have a good haul yet. They answered: "I'm hungry.) And when young potatoes started to appear in August, they would wander into other people's gardens and dachas and dig up other people's potatoes.
Reason: