The ZERG RUSH strategy. (ZERG RUSH trade). - page 4

7 unit accounts held, deposit of 2000 cents each started. Earned about 4,000 cents in 8 hours - in total.

One account was in big drawdown. Refilled, overflowed. Now everything is normal.

On one account I am trying out some outlandish pairs. Haven't used them before. But so far it's going well on them. No drawdown.

Alexander Ivanov:

On one account I am trying out some outlandish pairs. Haven't used them before. But so far it's going well on them. No drawdown.

Good tickers. Metals. I use them too.

Good afternoon!

Seven unit accounts are going well. Rarely does one of the accounts slip into a drawdown - when I overestimate the risk. But I'm pouring between the accounts.

1 account was wiped out yesterday. But from the profits I created a new one. Reduced the risks.

Each account started with 2000 cents. Total net profit per day = 2,000 cents approximately.

Zerg rush rules. The very idea of rush is to increase the number of cent accounts to infinity. And you can even make money on a rebate ;))) the aggregate of the lot grows like dough.

I will add two more accounts later today - from profits.

A couple of EURPLN - dismissed :) it is sometimes silent and writes - "market closed". When you can close in profit - already "shop closed - rest". ))) And the next day it is already in deficit.

If you want to use ZERG-RASH then the number of unit accounts should be more than 7-10. And the deposit and lot should match the MM.

ZERG RASH strategy - doesn't let you get bored. I.e. if one or three accounts are in drawdown, the rest are trading.

Just keep an eye on the total margin.

But if you trade on only one account - then 1. You start to intervene - overestimate the lot, hedge, watch the news, learn the techniques - this will lead to YAME.

Where 95% of traders fall.

2. Or from nothing to do you will start trading with your hands - large lots. Which may give a momentary profit, but will fray nerves.

And what are the results so far?)

Andrei Etylkut:

And what are the results so far?)

try
Reason: