how do i deposit money into my metatrader4

I'm lost trying to transfer money into mt4 to get started trading? where do I go? what do I click on? totally lost.  I don't even see where to find the account information to know where to send it?

thanks to anybody out there for reading this and helping 

Lauren25: I'm lost trying to transfer money into mt4 to get started trading? where do I go? what do I click on? totally lost.  I don't even see where to find the account information to know where to send it?

You don't! MetaQuotes is not a Broker, just a software development company.

You have to first find a broker that offers MT4 as one of its trading platforms and setup a user account with that broker.

Once you have setup a user account (which usually needs ID documentation and signing of other agreements), you can then activate a real MT4 trading account (depending on the type of accounts they offer) and transfer your funds as instructed by the broker.

The broker's website usually has instructions on how this whole process is carried out, so make sure to read all the documentation and FAQs.

Also, make sure to choose you broker wisely!

Lauren25:

I'm lost trying to transfer money into mt4 to get started trading? where do I go? what do I click on? totally lost.  I don't even see where to find the account information to know where to send it?

thanks to anybody out there for reading this and helping 

ok I think I have done that through tradeking forex. I have the mt4 downloaded and the balance is at 0. how do I make my money appear on mt4. sorry if these are dumb questions

Lauren25: ok I think I have done that through tradeking forex. I have the mt4 downloaded and the balance is at 0. how do I make my money appear on mt4. sorry if these are dumb questions

I already answered you! You have to deal with your broker, not here! Contact your broker or read their "Support" instructions on their website on "Account Funding"!

Also, you have to download MT4 from their site, not from here!

Lauren25:

ok I think I have done that through tradeking forex. I have the mt4 downloaded and the balance is at 0. how do I make my money appear on mt4. sorry if these are dumb questions

I think what you need is FILE -> Log into Trade Account. However as Fernando said, they should have a copy of MT4 configured for your use that you can download.

You transfer the money to the broker via their website (you log into your account on their website and it should tell you how to deposit funds. 

scottmarshall:

I think what you need is FILE -> Log into Trade Account. However as Fernando said, they should have a copy of MT4 configured for your use that you can download.

You transfer the money to the broker via their website (you log into your account on their website and it should tell you how to deposit funds. 

Can i just deposit the money via mql5 without using broker? 

8268317: Can i just deposit the money via mql5 without using broker? 

Already answered:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

how do i deposit money into my metatrader4

Fernando Carreiro, 2017.01.12 03:20

You don't! MetaQuotes is not a Broker, just a software development company.

You have to first find a broker that offers MT4 as one of its trading platforms and setup a user account with that broker.

Once you have setup a user account (which usually needs ID documentation and signing of other agreements), you can then activate a real MT4 trading account (depending on the type of accounts they offer) and transfer your funds as instructed by the broker.

The broker's website usually has instructions on how this whole process is carried out, so make sure to read all the documentation and FAQs.

Also, make sure to choose you broker wisely!

How do I know that a broker that I deposited money to is legitimate I searvhed for it I can't find it now I no longer see my $250 deposited it says my balance is -1846,00 what does that mean

Emingard:
How do I know that a broker that I deposited money to is legitimate I searvhed for it I can't find it

If you have second thoughts, withdraw your money and will get your answer if the broker is legitimate.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you have second thoughts, withdraw your money and will get your answer if the broker is legitimate.

I tried withdrawing my money several time I submitted the withdrawal form back to them but I am not getting it back

Emingard:
Are they listed with MT4? If yes you surely can help getting my money as you have powers to rebuke their licence if they are fraudulently operating using your licensed software

Reason: