Signal Deposit Problem

I subscribed to a signal.

He started with $700 and left a balance of $14000.

I subscribed with my $1000 balance.

However, the transactions he opened with 0.007 lots and 0.05 and 0,02 lots are copied as 0.01 for me.

Such a difference is not normal at all.

It may be noticeable due to the balance difference, according to the mql5 formula, but it shouldn't make a 7-fold difference.

I am not making any money now. I can't even get the VPS + signal subscription fee on top of it.

I subscribed seeing the money he earned, but I had no idea it would make such a difference.

The lot size is copied automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, leverage and currency.

If you are using the maximum 95% participation percentage in signals settings, there is nothing else you can do.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Parti büyüklüğü, hesabınızın bakiyesi, kaldıracı ve para birimi ile orantılı ve otomatik olarak kopyalanır.

Sinyal ayarlarında maksimum %95 katılım yüzdesini kullanıyorsanız yapabileceğiniz başka bir şey yok.

Will it work if I contact the seller and tell him to withdraw some of his balance?

Mehmet Abdurrahim Yigit #:

Will it work if I contact the seller and tell him to withdraw some of his balance?

He will not do that and it is not proper for the other subscribers.

It is normal when a $14000 account opens 0.07, 0.05 or 0.02 trades, your $1000 account to copy them with 0.01 lot size, this is the correct proportional value.

Eleni Anna Branou # :

Bunu yapmayacak ve diğer aboneler için uygun değil.

14000$'lık bir hesap 0,07, 0,05 veya 0,02 üretimde, 1000$'ın 0,01 lot boyutuyla çoğaltılması normaldir, bu doğru orantısal değerdir.

It has 2 subscribers. The other subscriber is also low-budget.

Can you tell me if the same transactions will be opened only when the balances are equalized?

It has 2 subscribers. The other subscriber is also low-budget.

Can you tell me if the same transactions will be opened only when the balances are equalized?

Of course not, the trades are copied normally when your setup is correct.

Make sure you've done everything as described here: 

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

Eleni Anna Branou # :

Elbette hayır, kurulumunuz doğru olduğunda işlemler normal şekilde kopyalanır.

Her şeyi burada açıklandığı gibi yaptığınızdan emin olun: 

MT4/MT5 Sinyaline Nasıl Abone Olunur

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731   (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422   (MT5)

Çevirmen kötü çevirmiş.

10.000$'ı olan tüccar 9.000$'ı çekerse, bakiyesi 1.000$ olarak kalır. Şartlar eşit olacak mı? Yoksa 10.000$ yine de parayı çekmek için bir depozito olarak mı sayılacak?

By the way, yes, I marked it as 95 percent in the installation. Our leverage is the same. I rented a VPS. I have done many things as you describe.

However, I wish this mathematics was also shown when the signals were marketed. Signal page officially says come and earn money, but mql5 says "no, you can't win". It's also irritating that he thinks for me.

Çevirmen kötü çevirmiş.

10.000$'ı olan tüccar 9.000$'ı çekerse, bakiyesi 1.000$ olarak kalır. Şartlar eşit olacak mı? Yoksa 10.000$ yine de parayı çekmek için bir depozito olarak mı sayılacak?

By the way, yes, I marked it as 95 percent in the installation. Our leverage is the same. I rented a VPS. I have done many things as you describe.

However, I wish this mathematics was also shown when the signals were marketed. Signal page officially says come and earn money, but mql5 says "no, you can't win". It's also irritating that he thinks for me.

What are you saying?

What did you expected, to open with your $1000 account the same lot size the $14000 account of the signal provider does?

In fact you are opening larger trades than you should, because there is no smaller trade than 0.01.

You have the 1/14 of the signal provider's account and the 0.01 lot trade that you are opening is much larger than 1/14 of the 0.07, 0.05 or 0.02 the signal opens.

Eleni Anna Branou # :

Ne diyorsun?

Sinyal sağlayıcının 14000$'lık hesabının aynı sayıdaki aynı sayıdakinde 1000$'lık görüşmeyi nasıl görüyorsunuz?

Aslında olması gereken daha büyük şeyler çünkü 0,01'den daha küçük şeyler yok.

Sinyallerin alışverişinin 1/14'üne ticaret ve büyükleriniz 0,01 lot, sinyalin 0,07, 0 veya 0,02'nin 1/14'ünden çok daha.

Should be filtering as "deposit" on the signal page.

In Signal promotional videos, signal and subscriber mathematics should be introduced as well as VPS.

and I still haven't got my answer. If the owner of the signal withdraws 9 thousand dollars from 10 thousand dollars, if they equalize their money with us, will the lot numbers be equalized?

because when it started with $700, it opened transactions of 0.07 lots.

My money is 1000 dollars.

700 dollars < 1000 dollars

These are the numbers of the signal owner.

Profit = $10,483.58

Deposit = $700

Total money = $11,183.58

If he withdraws $9,483.58 from his total money, he will have $1,000 left.

In this way, our money is synchronized.

Do the lots sync at the same rate?
Files:
dddd.jpg  12 kb

Mehmet Abdurrahim Yigit # Should be filtering as "deposit" on the signal page. In Signal promotional videos, signal and subscriber mathematics should be introduced as well as VPS. and I still haven't got my answer. If the owner of the signal withdraws 9 thousand dollars from 10 thousand dollars, if they equalize their money with us, will the lot numbers be equalized? because when it started with $700, it opened transactions of 0.07 lots. My money is 1000 dollars. 700 dollars < 1000 dollars

The signal provider is not going to change his balance only to suit you and you alone. Also, don't complain if you did not take the necessary time to do proper research about the matter before-hand.

Please read the following (follow the link provided by Sergey for information about how to calculate things):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How is the size of a trade copied in a signal calculated

Sergey Golubev, 2016.12.17 15:41

Hi John,

I've already replied about those kind of examples from this part of the article. You can just insert your figutes for leverage/deposit load percentage/balance/currency for subscriber, and leverage/deposit load percentage/balance/currency for signal provider using those examples to receive everything about your case. or use Calculator of Signals instead (see link above).

PS. deposit load percentage is the setting in Metatrader (Tools - Options - Signals) which is predefined by you.

General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 Trading Signals is a service allowing traders to copy trading operations of a Signals Provider. Our goal was to develop the new massively used service protecting Subscribers and relieving them of unnecessary costs.
Reason: