Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 754

Alexey Viktorov:

Why do I need your file? I understand what you want. You can't understand that most graphical objects have start coordinates and end coordinates. It's like driving from point A to point B or from point B to point A. Where the distance travelled is 0 and where it is 100% do you even understand that?

Of course I understand, that's why I'm asking you to flip the fib so that the starting point is 100..., when stretched it should stand still and 0 should move towards Hi or towards LOW.

btc.mmd:

of course I understand, that's why I'm asking you to invert the fib so that the starting point is 100..., when stretching it should stand still and 0 should move towards Hi or towards LOW.

Like this???

Alexey Viktorov:

Like this???

Basically correct, if only in your screen instead of -1000 was 100 and instead of 300 was 0, should be like this as shown below in 2 pictures ...

Something in my gut tells me, that in the code you need to put 1 instead of 0 and put 0 instead of 1 and the wick should be reversed..... ))))

btc.mmd:

Actually it is correct, if only your screenshot shows 100 instead of -1000 and 0 instead of 300, you should do it like this on 2 pictures below ...

Something in my gut tells me that in the code you need to put 1 instead of 0 and put 0 instead of 1 and the wick should be reversed..... ))))

I purposely put the wrong values. There is no need to flip anything. It's just the descriptions of the levels that are displayed, not their values. Open Fibo properties and change as you wish. Or study properties of Fibo, in particular how to assign descriptions of levels.

OBJ_FIBO - Типы объектов - Константы объектов - Константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL4
OBJ_FIBO - Типы объектов - Константы объектов - Константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL4
  • docs.mql4.com
Следующий скрипт создает и перемещает на графике "Уровни Фибоначчи". Для создания и изменения свойств графического объекта написаны специальные функции, которые вы можете использовать "как есть" в своих собственных программах. //| Cоздает "Уровни Фибоначчи" по заданным координатам               |               time1=0,           ...

Alexey Viktorov:

I purposely put the wrong values. There is no need to flip anything. It's just the descriptions of the levels that are displayed, not their values. Open Fibo properties and change as you wish. Or study the properties of Fibo, in particular how to assign descriptions of levels.

I've read about Fibo before your links, unfortunately I still don't quite understand what's what and how to link it all together, that's why I asked someone here to help me make Fibo work, otherwise I wouldn't have created this topic.....

I have a different code in autofibo for some reason than in documentation.

I would like to use this script as an example and try to change the price of candlesticks.

This script will be visible in autofibo properties to customize it?
To be honest, I do not know where and between which lines to put it?

When compiling, it generates 1 error 'ChangeFiboLevelsEmptyPoints' - function not defined Fibo 1.mq4 44 4 What about the bracket { and what to do with it? I've changed it or deleted it, the errors get even bigger.... (((

btc.mmd:

I've read about Fibka before your links, unfortunately I don't quite understand what's what and how to connect it all together, that's why I asked someone here to help me make it work, otherwise I wouldn't have created this topic.....

I have a different code in autofibo for some reason than in documentation.

I have a lot of candlesticks in autofibro but I have no doubts that it will work.

I think this script will be visible in the properties of the indicator to be able to adjust?
To be honest, I do not know where and between which lines to put it?

When compiling, it generates 1 error 'ChangeFiboLevelsEmptyPoints' - function not defined Fibo 1.mq4 44 4 What about the bracket { and what to do with it? I've changed it or deleted it, the errors get even bigger.... (((

Maybe you should start from here.

How do I know at what rate the price changed on the first bar of M1? Or on two bars. For example, if price has risen 30 pips in 10 seconds then the signal.

Alexey Viktorov:

I purposely put the wrong values. There is no need to flip anything. It's just the descriptions of the levels that are displayed, not their values. Open Fibo properties and change as you wish. Or study the properties of Fibo, particularly how to assign descriptions of levels.

The autofibo indicator has a completely different code and there is no such a thing

if(upValue[1]<1000 && downValue[2]<1000)
     {
      ObjectDelete(0,"Fibo");
      FiboLevelsCreate(0,"Fibo",0,Time[0],downValue[2],Time[1],upValue[1],Red,STYLE_SOLID,1,false,true,false,false,0);
      ObjectSet("Fibo",OBJPROP_FIBOLEVELS,9);

ObjectSet("Fibo",OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+0,0.0);
      ObjectSetFiboDescription("Fibo",0,"0.0  %$");

ObjectSet("Fibo",OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+1,0.236);
      ObjectSetFiboDescription("Fibo",1,"23.6  %$");

ObjectSet("Fibo",OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+2,0.382);
      ObjectSetFiboDescription("Fibo",2,"38.2  %$"); 

ObjectSet("Fibo",OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+3,0.5);
      ObjectSetFiboDescription("Fibo",3,"50.0  %$");

ObjectSet("Fibo",OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+4,0.618);
      ObjectSetFiboDescription("Fibo",4,"61.8  %$");

ObjectSet("Fibo",OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+5,1.0);
      ObjectSetFiboDescription("Fibo",5,"100.0  %$");

ObjectSet("Fibo",OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+6,1.618);
      ObjectSetFiboDescription("Fibo",6,"161.8  %$"); 

ObjectSet("Fibo",OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+7,2.618);
      ObjectSetFiboDescription("Fibo",7,"261.8  %$"); 

ObjectSet("Fibo",OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+8,4.236);
      ObjectSetFiboDescription("Fibo",8,"423.6  %$"); 

that you can change anything if that's what you mean. Autofibo's code has stretching and Fibo levels implemented through a buffer, I don't see where I could paste the script you wrote, it's hard for me to do it myself now...

btc.mmd:

In autofibo, the code is implemented differently, there's no such thing

that you can change something if that's what you mean. The autofibo code implements stretching and Fibo levels through a buffer, I don't see where you could put the script you wrote, it's hard for me to do it myself now...

I don't remember writing it and I don't know where to put it... you can figure it out.

Also, about the turkeys, it's up to the drummer. I read somewhere that he was explaining to someone what kind of bird it is. Ask him to repeat that lecture.

And finally, don't follow Artem's advice. You need to start with the school's computer science curriculum.

Hello! I have a task to make Push notifications to be sent to all my clients in the terminal about promotions, etc.! Maybe there's a library ready to implement such a function?
Reason: