Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 760

multiplicator:

Now I have to draw 2 red lines along the top edge of the ellipses and along the bottom edge of the ellipses (as I have depicted in the figure).

Does anyone know how this can be done?

The result will depend on the scale of the graph (from "all in the pile" to "no ellipses crossing"), and is therefore a complete abstraction.

Who has worked with IDEA ? I've almost got it set up. The only thing I couldn't, even understand yet - how to make IDEA look for include files not in the terminal directory on the system disk, but in the installation directory of the terminal? Because the terminal is switched to portable mode.

Something moved the terminal and I can't compile...

ENUM_APPLIED VOLUME, ENUM_INDICATOR, IndicatorCreate(), CopyBuffer() 
этого всего нет в MQL4?
Не понимаю.. как у меня раньше компилировалось и запускалось? Что-то изменилось в последних билдах?
'ENUM_INDICATOR' - declaration without type Indicator.mqh 113 35

I get this error when I compile my code. I don't get it when I compile Indicator.mqh only...

#property strict specified

leonerd:

Something moved the terminal and I can't compile...

'ENUM_INDICATOR' - declaration without type Indicator.mqh 113 35

I get this error when I compile my code. I don't get it when I compile Indicator.mqh only...

#property strict is specified

not in quadruple.

Ilya Prozumentov:
Who has worked with IDEA ? I've almost got it set up. The only thing I couldn't, even understand yet - how to make IDEA look for include files not in the terminal directory on the system disk, but in the installation directory of the terminal? Because the terminal is switched to portable mode.

Question: are you talking about IntelliJ IDEA development environment ?

All life seems to be here, no one looks at the individual threads.

See my question, please: can I invent an analogue of CopyBuffer() for MT4?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/302404

If there is more than one position open by hand, how do I assign the EA to the one that needs to be trawled?

So far, I have only thought of starting a script that creates a GP and copying the ticket from there.

Is it possible to feed the ticket value to the owl input as input int or at least as enum of enumerations of ticks of all positions of the given symbol?

psyman:

If there is more than one position open by hand, how do I assign the EA to the one that needs to be trawled?

So far, I have only thought of starting a script that creates a GP and copying the ticket from there.

Is it possible to feed the ticket value to the owl input as input int or at least as enum of enumerations of ticks of all positions of the given symbol?

What is a GP? As input a ticket can be inserted and is not a problem at all.

Alexey Viktorov:

What is a GP? You can insert a ticket as input and it's not a problem at all.

A global variable.

If it can be inserted, how? It is assumed that there is more than one ticket and therefore a choice has to be made.

psyman:

A global variable.

If it can be inserted, how? It is assumed that there is more than one ticket and therefore a choice must be made.

GV from GlobalVariable*** is used more often then I wouldn't ask the question. There is no unambiguity in the question. There are many positions, but only one needs to be trawled. Is it the same Expert Advisor that sets positions? The question sounds strange in this case. If the positions are placed manually or by another EA, then, when you run the EA, insert in input ticket and that's it... If the Expert Advisor sets a random number of positions and the list can be changed on the fly... Freelancing is useful.

Reason: