[Archive! - page 609

SEVER11:

Congratulations guys, I foolishly entered the lottery last year and here it is:

Post Fee-190.40;Vat Fee-60.76;Insurance Fee-75.00;TOTAL-£326.16. Pounds sterling ----Alternative Option (2) "Bank To Bank Swift Transfer": Cost of Transfer Charges--134. 00 ;Vat Fee-300.21;Insurance Fee-122.00;TOTAL-£556.21 Pounds sterling and I will be fabulously rich... ;0))

Just don't pay £556, let them keep it out of the winnings)

SEVER11:

Congratulations guys, I foolishly entered the lottery last year and here it is:

Post Fee-190.40;Vat Fee-60.76;Insurance Fee-75.00;TOTAL-£326.16. Pounds sterling ----Alternative Option (2) "Bank To Bank Swift Transfer": Cost of Transfer Charges--134. 00 ;Vat Fee-300.21;Insurance Fee-122.00;TOTAL-£556.21 Pounds sterling and I will be fabulously rich... ;0))
Send a request from the website to the bank to confirm your winnings.

Yeah and make the bank staff laugh.

SEVER11:
Interesting that there is a bank like this http://blogs.reuters.com/uknews/2009/06/22/is-rbs-chief-stephen-hester-worth-96m/, now think...
You are a grown man. don't believe this nonsense :)

Yeah, and it'd be good to know where the personal information came from as well.

trollolo:
Yeah and make the bank staff laugh.
If the bankers are amused and amused, they are already obliged to pay just for that))

Here they almost openly steal money from accounts and apparently together with the operators, and you are all personal data, nowadays personal data is like finding two fingers.

TheXpert:
Yeah, and it'd be good to know where the personal information came from as well.
I've been getting messages from the DC where I'm registered, then they called me on my mobile phone to advertise (another DC). And there's so much money - no £500.

North, don't listen to anyone. They are just jealous. ))

But don't forget the proverb:If you didn't live rich,don't start...

Yeah, and the main word in the saying is a 3-letter word.
Reason: