Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 280

Gentlemen, what is the prognosis for the euro/dollar according to your Bablokos systems ???

where to go - down or up?

Thank you!

ara66676:

I have a request for those who like to analyse trades, take a look at the report and tell me what can be corrected and improved, the report is attached.

I would take one particular pair and not run naked across the field after all of them.

tuma88:

Gentlemen, what is the prognosis for the euro/dollar according to your Bablokos systems ???

Thank you!

go right, you can't go wrong...

tuma88:

I'd take one particular pair and not run around the field with my bare ass behind them all.

OK, so you can make 1500% in three days on one pair??? I'd love to hear your system on how to do that.

tuma88:

Thank you!

Monday is a tough day - don't go anywhere. Especially since the eu is at a crossroads.

...especially one pair - the risk is enormous

khorosh:
Why should it be a surprise - everyone wants to make a buck).
Money is evil ))

fozi:
Money is evil )).
In the hands of a good person, it can also do good. Some rich people in the West spend billions of dollars on charity.

NovikovDPUA:
Would you tell us more about it? If it's not a secret ))
At the bottom I see some indicator hidden from prying eyes. Apparently this is it, the GRAIL!

If I don't look in time, there are small drawdowns... But the results are good, I have to improve and automate them.

In a week the deposit has grown by 30%...

transcendreamer:

In principle, if you can think of a good function, it is easy to substitute it in the MODEL array and get what you want

I can't find such a function

if anyone knows, please write to me right away.

you still haven't found the function????? if you haven't, just drop me a line.
Reason: