Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 279

I've got a beta version here - )))

kirill_K:

transcendreamer,

You and I just have different perceptions of synthetics. In general, I have figured out how to work with dynamic coefficients.

I ran the code of Portfolio Optimizer (though I've never written in MQL). Your synthetic formula is identical to Equity (except for rounding) and regression is built using Equity data. And the synthetic formula already has a lot conversion viaContractValue forprofit[i].

But we can add stochastic dependences and various cycles etc. to the synthetic formula if we want, and these dependences are not always linear. And in general we need to find such characteristics of the synthetic that keep at the distance as long as possible. When building a simple linear regression, our channel (outlined by the variance) quickly falls apart, as it is influenced by unaccounted components of the synthetic formula, which causes the error to accumulate quickly. Therefore, you have an implementation of a particular case.

In any case, thank you for your feedback.

you are welcome

in my opinion, it is important that the regression has already been run on transformed data pips>>dollars

PO now has 2 models: trend and spread, in the new version there will be more and including non-linear models

Wow, the topic is still going on !?!?

fozi:
Wow, the theme is still going on !?!?
What's so surprising - everyone wants to make a buck).

forte928:

Does it only work on roubles?

forte928:

And more details!!! Unless, of course, it's a secret))
I see some kind of indicator at the bottom, hidden from view. This must be it, the GRAIL!

forte928:

I have as of late too, almost a grail, no portfolios or synthetics needed). Miracle indicator on the eu for this year.

Smiled!!!! A grown man and .......

hello all seekers and finders....

i once talked here about the triangle, but the transendrimer turned out to be right, as a result i traded a single pair, but with low volumes. i don't argue, i could easily trade for a fortnight and not worry about burnout, but i also have only minor advantages.....

I think it's great that I'm not afraid to trade with pairs and I don't want to risk it.

I have a request for deal analysts, look at the report and tell what can be corrected and improved.

Files:

TEXX:
Smiled!!!! A grown man and .......
What if yellow and blue vertical lines had been drawn? Wouldn't it have made you smile?)