Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 558

transcendreamer:

well, you're the bababaloo after all no confirmation that it's my pamm :-)

nice try, but no credit.

and you didn't call it a grail

as I had to prove, I didn't.

the rest is your wildest imagination and not a question for me

Aleksandr Volotko:

nice try, but no credit.

Which I had to prove, I didn't.

The rest is your wildest fantasy, and it's not up to me.

to summarize:

the pamm is not mine!

You're a prophet!

Give me the grail!

And get back in the cult!

transcendreamer:

to sum it up briefly:

the pamm is not mine!

Only 498 times left to repeat.

You're a prophet!

Anything that moves is a prophet, it happens.

Give me the grail!

Yeah, now.

and go back to your cult!

God forbid, I don't suffer from bullshit.

Aleksandr Volotko:

498 times left to repeat.

Everything that moves is a prophet for you, it happens.

yeah, right now.

God forbid, I don't suffer from bullshit.

Т̵͘͠҉̯̼̮̳̲̤̻̠̼̠͡ͅЫ̡͈̗̥ͅ ͏̨̭̯̰̹͉̙͖̖̰̫̜̫͔̼͍͜͢Ж̶̢̻̺͕̮͇͓̻͚͎̜̪̝͠Е͏͇͇̮̪̗̫͚͡͡С̣͖̜͖͚͍̤̪̤̲̘͚͘͝Т̧̬̬̥͉͕͎͎͔̕͜͡О̢͡͏̻̠̺̫̙͈̣͖͎К̷̨̕͏̼̜̲́О̢̺̫̩̰͇͇͈̯̞̖̼̺̻̥͞͞͞ͅ ̴̸̱̻̩͈̭̰̲̖͙̝̳̞͖͕͖͎̫̥͕͜͝П̧̫͚̟̹͔͠О̢̯̟̘̟̭̫͖̞̙͔̪̩͘Ж̰̪̫͎͔͔̺̫̻͟͢ͅА҉͖͖͎͔͔̣̳͎͎̙͚͢͝Л̢̢̡̞̺̮̥̹̠̼͚̠͔̼̗̝̩͇̱̀͝Е̡͇̲̞͈͇̗͔̭̳͖̤̹́̀Е̸̝̝̬͕͇̣͈̤̳̦̰̗̟͈͍̯̙͟͡Ш̶̜͉̥͙͇͕͉̤͚̖̥̭͢ͅЬ̶̷̝͙̯̼͔̥͍̪̬̳̼́̀͢ ͇͉͇̣̟͕͓̮̖͎͚̬̹͈̦̮͍̫͢͠͞͝О̴̛͈̝̖̱͉̙͉̬͉͖͔͉̤͕̯́̀͜Б̵̴̷̳̟͕̫͙͕̫̱͙̬̰̘͘͠ ̴̷̵̘̪̹͔͚͍̜͟Э̴͖͈̜̦͉̘͇͓̘Т̸̸̨͚̝̜̮͉̲̩̪̱̙͉̬̗͓О҉̩̘̤̥͉̯̳͙̪͎̟̥̟̥̙̪̀ͅМ҉̛̝̞̻̱̥̹̺̣̳̤̭̝͎͍̕!̵̮̥̦̟̙̱̞̥̕

transcendreamer:

Т̵͘͠҉̯̼̮̳̲̤̻̠̼̠͡ͅЫ̡͈̗̥ͅ ͏̨̭̯̰̹͉̙͖̖̰̫̜̫͔̼͍͜͢Ж̶̢̻̺͕̮͇͓̻͚͎̜̪̝͠Е͏͇͇̮̪̗̫͚͡͡С̣͖̜͖͚͍̤̪̤̲̘͚͘͝Т̧̬̬̥͉͕͎͎͔̕͜͡О̢͡͏̻̠̺̫̙͈̣͖͎К̷̨̕͏̼̜̲́О̢̺̫̩̰͇͇͈̯̞̖̼̺̻̥͞͞͞ͅ ̴̸̱̻̩͈̭̰̲̖͙̝̳̞͖͕͖͎̫̥͕͜͝П̧̫͚̟̹͔͠О̢̯̟̘̟̭̫͖̞̙͔̪̩͘Ж̰̪̫͎͔͔̺̫̻͟͢ͅА҉͖͖͎͔͔̣̳͎͎̙͚͢͝Л̢̢̡̞̺̮̥̹̠̼͚̠͔̼̗̝̩͇̱̀͝Е̡͇̲̞͈͇̗͔̭̳͖̤̹́̀Е̸̝̝̬͕͇̣͈̤̳̦̰̗̟͈͍̯̙͟͡Ш̶̜͉̥͙͇͕͉̤͚̖̥̭͢ͅЬ̶̷̝͙̯̼͔̥͍̪̬̳̼́̀͢ ͇͉͇̣̟͕͓̮̖͎͚̬̹͈̦̮͍̫͢͠͞͝О̴̛͈̝̖̱͉̙͉̬͉͖͔͉̤͕̯́̀͜Б̵̴̷̳̟͕̫͙͕̫̱͙̬̰̘͘͠ ̴̷̵̘̪̹͔͚͍̜͟Э̴͖͈̜̦͉̘͇͓̘Т̸̸̨͚̝̜̮͉̲̩̪̱̙͉̬̗͓О҉̩̘̤̥͉̯̳͙̪͎̟̥̟̥̙̪̀ͅМ҉̛̝̞̻̱̥̹̺̣̳̤̭̝͎͍̕!̵̮̥̦̟̙̱̞̥̕

Oh, you'll get all the curses mixed up again, brocade...

Aleksandr Volotko:

Oh, you'll get all the curses mixed up again, brocade...

ń̸͎̳̲͙̩̥̞̤́͢͠o̶̪̥̺̤͕͈̹̫̱̠͘͝͡n̛̬͍̖̘̟̺̹̲̯͕̻͜ͅ ̸̴̼̜̟͚̰̦̥̙̻̪͇̰̟͕̗̳̪̦v̢͕̮̖̩̗̗̜̩͎͢i̗̥͉͕̙̮̠̠͙̬̖̖̫̗͚͔̱͡͞d̴̨̡̫̼̙͙̦̟̬͜͡e̶̳̬̲͇͈̲͇͕̱̬̳̦̣̫͙͖̺͟͠͞b̸̻̝͍̥͕̠̘̣̖̝͘ͅi̯͙̱̝͔͘ş͈̘̮͖̦̘͔̱̞̪̲̤̥͜ ̴̶̡̟̜̫̤́͠l̛̬̰̣̥͎̠͙͓͈͢u͟҉̦͓͙̟̯̹ç͍͉͙̹̰͎̩͙̺͍͙͔͉̳̹̘ͅͅr̨̹͕͖̟͙̤͇̼̬͔̺̦̠̗͔̀͝͝u̧̡̝̝͍̩͢m̧̞͍̣͈̭͙̦̝͉͙̜̣̬̖͉̗̺̯̩ ̴̧͎̤͈̯̯͖͙͇̝͎̺̲̲̕͜͞ ͏͝͏̯̪̱̖̬̀ì̷̱̟̭̤̰͍̤͙̙̮̜͚̀͝ń̢̪̜͕̹͎̜̻̘̫̤̰͖̤̱̝̻͝ ̧̜̬̠͉͕͚́̀a̗̥̭̙͕̘̫̕͟͜͡é̵̸̤̹̣̘̱̳͚̞̱̥̟̭̕͢t̨̻̙̞̪̠̥͚̮̼̺͙̖̰̭̻͍̖͡ͅȩ̷̱̘̭̟̤̬͖̬̹̳̥͈͝͝r̻͔̦͙̪̝̹͈̼̝̝͘͟ͅͅn̢͝͏̦̖̜̯͕̞̙̪̟͘͝u̶̡͏҉̗͉̞͚̣̹̟̀m̢͚̪̠̜͚̦͎͖̼̺͜͠ͅ!̴̡̞̞̟̱̞̖̦̖̖͚̟̦̦̗̹̻̩͍͎͘͝ ̷̸̖̦͚͈̻̪̥̥͔̫͙̙̬͓̭͖̝̲͇̕͢Ǵ̵̢̪̰̯̬͓̖̬̥̬̭̤̦̫̲͝͡Ơ̵̰̦̤̜̦̮̯̻̜͚̠̗͟͜R҉͢͡͡͏̟͎̦͚̗̦̫̯͔̫̥Ģ̴̝̗͔̜͔̝͚̟͎̟͓̲͙͟O̵̡̨͓̗̰̟̳̗̟͔̱̦̲̭̤̮̯͠ͅ!̩͙͙͎̝͙͓̳̳͜ ̷̡͜͠͏͇͖̯̫̟͉̟̺̭̹̲̘ͅM͏̸̼̠̲̱̞̳̟͎̹͟͡O̶̵͕͖̭͕͈͠R̵͕̙͖̩̙̮̬̕ͅͅM̷̛̻̱̣̬̯͔̦̪͖̝͕͍̳̫͘Ơ̸̴̞̺̭̮̰͍̠͖̮̗͇̬̥̥̜͘!̷̡̛̙̟͍̟͕̟̫͘ ̛͏̸̱̗̖̖̳̼̥̼̣͇͙͡͡ḿ̼͍͖̥̤̻̤̼̱͚̮̭͍͍͙̹͔͜͢͟͡i҉̵̛̠̯̰͇̜̲͘͢l̶̸̵̨̯̺̝̭̙̪̩̱͙̥̦̩̣̟̟̯̖̭̕l͚̙̰̮̳͚̘͕͖̰̼͘͘͠e̡͚̤͔̬̙̞͖̮͠͞͞ ҉̛͔͖͔̯á̷͇͔͚̰̰̱̖̳͔̟̺̘̭͉ͅd̵͢҉̨̖̝̣̘̦̠̤̝̜͙͈v̷̲̤̹͟͡e̱͓͈̤̯̪̘̻͘͟͡r̴͈̰̘̠̬͖̮̳͞s̛͖̩̭̳̝̹̫̫̻̪͖̪͕͠ų́͝҉̤͚̝̯̫s̸̛̱̫̜̮͜͝ ̵̭̪͕̼̩̦̫̘̣͓̙̩̘͇̩̻̦͘͢͟l̶̢̨̳̞̣͙̮͈͕̳̗̞͞͝ú̵̵͖̱͖͚̦̪͘͞ń̵̸̢̮̝̦̫̬̲̭̪͙̺̥̥͎͖͘a̷̤͓͉͜ͅ҉̗͇͖͎̜̙͖̙̳̤͎͔̜͉̱̗̤͟͡ ̴̴̷̩̞͓̯͍͈̮̘͠ŗ̵͉͖̫̦̩̺͙̙̹̠̗͎͍̥̯̪̜̕e͏̷̢͇̼̗̼͙͚̘̺͎͖͈͇̖̗͇̞̗͘͟ș̸̵̨̥͓̫̳̜̜̙̜͜͝ͅͅṕ̧̮̫̥̱͈̪͙̜͈̫̩͔͡͠i̶͏̯̟͇͕̙̺͈͔ͅć͜͜҉̬̲̠̞̱̝̥̪e͏̷̷̼̯͙̺̻͡ ͏͜͞҉̵̩͓̺͔̺͖̫̻̮̞̹̠̣̬f̴͏̛̫̗͙̼̟̤̻̲͖̦̠̹͉͍̭a҉̷̡̡̟͎͈̦͍̝̭̬̻̺̗̼̘̪̺̘͔v̡̡̛͚̗̪̝̦̪̲̹͚͟ó͇̟̹̗͖̱̫͖̻̫͖̩̖̠̬̜̀͟͢ứ̴͇̣͈̥̩͎͓̖̬͇̦̭r̢̤͚̟̺̫͍̰̙͢a̷̡͈͓͕͎̮̝̤͎̭̪͔̰̥̭͘ͅb̧͈͕̣͉͓́l͏̮̘̻͇̙̜̝͕̦͕͈͍̀̀̕y̴̡̘̣̼̥͇͔̖̹͈̬̝̞͜͝ ̶̧̙͓̤̣͙̬͙ͅi̡̨͎̜̖̼͍̲͉̯̖͕̮̤͈ͅn͠͏͔̫̗͔̫̖͕͟͞ ̵̣̻͚̯̮̪̭̼̝͖͚̥̳̱̟͓̖̕͝ń͝҉̴̤̩͎͓̻̫̻o͟͏̳̻̯̭̠̱̙͈̙̣̬̟͎͍̰̲͢ś͖͙͙̣̪̱̣͇̮͙̯̼͈̤̀͡͠͡t̝͇͇̮͎̻̪̗͇͍̲̺̼̫͉́͢ṛ̢̢̠̳̳̣͍̮̱̲͢a̸̡̡̞̩̰̠̮̫̼̘͎͓͚̗̹͓̗̥͎͟ ̷̜̝̱̥̱̯̱̲̜̹̺̱̞̭̺̖̳͕͘s̪̤̮̮͖̖̪̳͘a̵̦̗̗̹͍͚͖̝̙̘͎͇͍̫͔̟̘͎c̷̫̜͎̤͖̻̙̠͜͜͠ͅŕ̴̴̫͓̬̱̫̳̫̖͔̫͎̗̣͕͘͞ͅi̧̛̥̱̝̙͈̦̮̜̜̝͘f̷̼̙͚̮̳̭̗̯̟̞̦͕̕͘ͅi̵̝͚̱̠̳̱͇͈̰̟̙͖͓̭̖̳̳̱̜͢ć̯̲̻͕͙̣̥͚̤͎͔̫̝̪̜̞̀͞ì̹̞̬̯͘͡ą̷̰̜̜̳͙͟!̢ ̗̜͎̙̳̦̯̣̱͎̥͍̖͇̫̪̜͕͟͠

transcendreamer:

ń̸͎̳̲͙̩̥̞̤́͢͠o̶̪̥̺̤͕͈̹̫̱̠͘͝͡n̛̬͍̖̘̟̺̹̲̯͕̻͜ͅ ̸̴̼̜̟͚̰̦̥̙̻̪͇̰̟͕̗̳̪̦v̢͕̮̖̩̗̗̜̩͎͢i̗̥͉͕̙̮̠̠͙̬̖̖̫̗͚͔̱͡͞d̴̨̡̫̼̙͙̦̟̬͜͡e̶̳̬̲͇͈̲͇͕̱̬̳̦̣̫͙͖̺͟͠͞b̸̻̝͍̥͕̠̘̣̖̝͘ͅi̯͙̱̝͔͘ş͈̘̮͖̦̘͔̱̞̪̲̤̥͜ ̴̶̡̟̜̫̤́͠l̛̬̰̣̥͎̠͙͓͈͢u͟҉̦͓͙̟̯̹ç͍͉͙̹̰͎̩͙̺͍͙͔͉̳̹̘ͅͅr̨̹͕͖̟͙̤͇̼̬͔̺̦̠̗͔̀͝͝u̧̡̝̝͍̩͢m̧̞͍̣͈̭͙̦̝͉͙̜̣̬̖͉̗̺̯̩ ̴̧͎̤͈̯̯͖͙͇̝͎̺̲̲̕͜͞ ͏͝͏̯̪̱̖̬̀ì̷̱̟̭̤̰͍̤͙̙̮̜͚̀͝ń̢̪̜͕̹͎̜̻̘̫̤̰͖̤̱̝̻͝ ̧̜̬̠͉͕͚́̀a̗̥̭̙͕̘̫̕͟͜͡é̵̸̤̹̣̘̱̳͚̞̱̥̟̭̕͢t̨̻̙̞̪̠̥͚̮̼̺͙̖̰̭̻͍̖͡ͅȩ̷̱̘̭̟̤̬͖̬̹̳̥͈͝͝r̻͔̦͙̪̝̹͈̼̝̝͘͟ͅͅn̢͝͏̦̖̜̯͕̞̙̪̟͘͝u̶̡͏҉̗͉̞͚̣̹̟̀m̢͚̪̠̜͚̦͎͖̼̺͜͠ͅ!̴̡̞̞̟̱̞̖̦̖̖͚̟̦̦̗̹̻̩͍͎͘͝ ̷̸̖̦͚͈̻̪̥̥͔̫͙̙̬͓̭͖̝̲͇̕͢Ǵ̵̢̪̰̯̬͓̖̬̥̬̭̤̦̫̲͝͡Ơ̵̰̦̤̜̦̮̯̻̜͚̠̗͟͜R҉͢͡͡͏̟͎̦͚̗̦̫̯͔̫̥Ģ̴̝̗͔̜͔̝͚̟͎̟͓̲͙͟O̵̡̨͓̗̰̟̳̗̟͔̱̦̲̭̤̮̯͠ͅ!̩͙͙͎̝͙͓̳̳͜ ̷̡͜͠͏͇͖̯̫̟͉̟̺̭̹̲̘ͅM͏̸̼̠̲̱̞̳̟͎̹͟͡O̶̵͕͖̭͕͈͠R̵͕̙͖̩̙̮̬̕ͅͅM̷̛̻̱̣̬̯͔̦̪͖̝͕͍̳̫͘Ơ̸̴̞̺̭̮̰͍̠͖̮̗͇̬̥̥̜͘!̷̡̛̙̟͍̟͕̟̫͘ ̛͏̸̱̗̖̖̳̼̥̼̣͇͙͡͡ḿ̼͍͖̥̤̻̤̼̱͚̮̭͍͍͙̹͔͜͢͟͡i҉̵̛̠̯̰͇̜̲͘͢l̶̸̵̨̯̺̝̭̙̪̩̱͙̥̦̩̣̟̟̯̖̭̕l͚̙̰̮̳͚̘͕͖̰̼͘͘͠e̡͚̤͔̬̙̞͖̮͠͞͞ ҉̛͔͖͔̯á̷͇͔͚̰̰̱̖̳͔̟̺̘̭͉ͅd̵͢҉̨̖̝̣̘̦̠̤̝̜͙͈v̷̲̤̹͟͡e̱͓͈̤̯̪̘̻͘͟͡r̴͈̰̘̠̬͖̮̳͞s̛͖̩̭̳̝̹̫̫̻̪͖̪͕͠ų́͝҉̤͚̝̯̫s̸̛̱̫̜̮͜͝ ̵̭̪͕̼̩̦̫̘̣͓̙̩̘͇̩̻̦͘͢͟l̶̢̨̳̞̣͙̮͈͕̳̗̞͞͝ú̵̵͖̱͖͚̦̪͘͞ń̵̸̢̮̝̦̫̬̲̭̪͙̺̥̥͎͖͘a̷̤͓͉͜ͅ҉̗͇͖͎̜̙͖̙̳̤͎͔̜͉̱̗̤͟͡ ̴̴̷̩̞͓̯͍͈̮̘͠ŗ̵͉͖̫̦̩̺͙̙̹̠̗͎͍̥̯̪̜̕e͏̷̢͇̼̗̼͙͚̘̺͎͖͈͇̖̗͇̞̗͘͟ș̸̵̨̥͓̫̳̜̜̙̜͜͝ͅͅṕ̧̮̫̥̱͈̪͙̜͈̫̩͔͡͠i̶͏̯̟͇͕̙̺͈͔ͅć͜͜҉̬̲̠̞̱̝̥̪e͏̷̷̼̯͙̺̻͡ ͏͜͞҉̵̩͓̺͔̺͖̫̻̮̞̹̠̣̬f̴͏̛̫̗͙̼̟̤̻̲͖̦̠̹͉͍̭a҉̷̡̡̟͎͈̦͍̝̭̬̻̺̗̼̘̪̺̘͔v̡̡̛͚̗̪̝̦̪̲̹͚͟ó͇̟̹̗͖̱̫͖̻̫͖̩̖̠̬̜̀͟͢ứ̴͇̣͈̥̩͎͓̖̬͇̦̭r̢̤͚̟̺̫͍̰̙͢a̷̡͈͓͕͎̮̝̤͎̭̪͔̰̥̭͘ͅb̧͈͕̣͉͓́l͏̮̘̻͇̙̜̝͕̦͕͈͍̀̀̕y̴̡̘̣̼̥͇͔̖̹͈̬̝̞͜͝ ̶̧̙͓̤̣͙̬͙ͅi̡̨͎̜̖̼͍̲͉̯̖͕̮̤͈ͅn͠͏͔̫̗͔̫̖͕͟͞ ̵̣̻͚̯̮̪̭̼̝͖͚̥̳̱̟͓̖̕͝ń͝҉̴̤̩͎͓̻̫̻o͟͏̳̻̯̭̠̱̙͈̙̣̬̟͎͍̰̲͢ś͖͙͙̣̪̱̣͇̮͙̯̼͈̤̀͡͠͡t̝͇͇̮͎̻̪̗͇͍̲̺̼̫͉́͢ṛ̢̢̠̳̳̣͍̮̱̲͢a̸̡̡̞̩̰̠̮̫̼̘͎͓͚̗̹͓̗̥͎͟ ̷̜̝̱̥̱̯̱̲̜̹̺̱̞̭̺̖̳͕͘s̪̤̮̮͖̖̪̳͘a̵̦̗̗̹͍͚͖̝̙̘͎͇͍̫͔̟̘͎c̷̫̜͎̤͖̻̙̠͜͜͠ͅŕ̴̴̫͓̬̱̫̳̫̖͔̫͎̗̣͕͘͞ͅi̧̛̥̱̝̙͈̦̮̜̜̝͘f̷̼̙͚̮̳̭̗̯̟̞̦͕̕͘ͅi̵̝͚̱̠̳̱͇͈̰̟̙͖͓̭̖̳̳̱̜͢ć̯̲̻͕͙̣̥͚̤͎͔̫̝̪̜̞̀͞ì̹̞̬̯͘͡ą̷̰̜̜̳͙͟!̢ ̗̜͎̙̳̦̯̣̱͎̥͍̖͇̫̪̜͕͟͠

That's a hell of a move. I see a fat profit is coming tomorrow.

Aleksandr Volotko:

That's a hell of a move. Looks like the fat profits are coming in tomorrow.

Profits are coming to the factory hehe

That's it, this time it's serious!

transcendreamer:

That's it, this time it's serious!

I drew you a teepee, but I'm not going to post it ))

Reason: