Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 470

Aleksandr Volotko:

Well, you'd better do it right away, because, as I've written before, it's not clear how much respect you have)))

Z.U.: See, @transcendreamer, people trade and are not afraid to risk the sums of 9000-90000 and live on those 2 prOcents a week, and you all in pint trading...
Get out of your comfort zone and switch to the demo! ;)))

I'm not sure how much respect I have for you.)

benzovoz:

I have no reason to keep a deposit with a broker for more than 50,000))))

But you could have originally announced the amount, and not scribble a screenshot of the equity chart, you have to use indirect ways to find out everything... )

Aleksandr Volotko:

But you could have announced the amount in the beginning, and not scribbled screenshots of the equity graph, you have to find out everything in such roundabout ways...). )

I don't have quite the same amount, but I can't show it, otherwise no one will believe I'm going to the factory. It would be uncomfortable, you go to the factory almost every day, and they don't believe you))) How can you believe Drimmer about the plant when you know for sure that he does not go to the factory, but to the difficult marsh?)

benzovoz:

I don't have that kind of money, but I can't show it, otherwise no one will believe that I go to the factory. It would be uncomfortable to go to the factory almost every day, but they do not believe you)))

Just tell me the amount, I'll tell you right now - I'll believe you go to the factory with 50K in working capital, why not?

That's how you can believe Mr. Dreamer about the plant when you know for sure that he does not go to the factory, and on a complicated swamp?)

Now this is interesting, because how do you know for sure (!) that @transcendreamer goes to the bog, and not an easy one?

If you're not in a cult, and you claim you're not, you must not know about the swamp either...

I have my doubts... Spock has the tape recorder, the ambassador has the medallion... (с)

Although @transcendreamer always claims he's not just a Dreamer, but a Joker, and even me, and a couple dozen other personalities.

Drimmer - is that you? Admit it.

It has long been known that the petrol station is also me

transcendreamer:
It's been known for a long time that I'm the gasoline man, too.

Phew, I thought I'd never get you here.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Yes you voice the amount already, I'm just saying - I'll believe that you with 50K working capital and go to the plant, why not?

The less you know, the better you sleep) Are you interested in the size of deposits or the impunity of withdrawing tugriks from the market? I find the latter much more interesting.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Now, this is interesting, because how do you know for sure (!) that @transcendreamer goes to the swamp?

If you are not in a cult, and you claim to be, you must not know about the swamp either...

I have my doubts... Spock has the tape recorder, the ambassador has the medallion... (с)

Although @transcendreamer always claims he's not just a Dreamer, but a Joker, and even me, and a couple dozen other personalities.

Drimmer - is that you? Admit it.

He not only goes to his swamp, he also goes to his forest))) Well, in the woods mushrooms, I understand, and what's in the swamp nobody knows, maybe frogs convertible into euros, who knows, and the plant is a kind of guerrilla underground. And I did not argue that I was not in a sect, just the opposite, the other question is what kind of sect, they are not one, and probably not two) On the Joker - the Dreamer may be many faces but not the Joker is certainly not and gasoline, not that stylistics, it (stylistics) can be faked for a short time but at a long interval inevitably prokokolasya

ZS. by the way, I also have my own forest, but no swamp (although I would not mind) so do not believe Drimmer that he is me))))

benzovoz:

The less you know, the better you sleep) Are you interested in the size of deposits or the impunity of withdrawing tugriks from the market? I find the latter much more interesting.

No, I'm with the second as it turns out, but with the first not quite figured out. As I wrote above - I need to know exactly how much to respect you for )))

He not only goes to his swamp, he also goes to his forest.) In the forest, mushrooms, I see, and what is in the swamp nobody knows, maybe frogs convertible into euros, who knows, and the plant is a kind of partisan underground. And I did not argue that I was not in a sect, just the opposite, the other question is what kind of sect, they are not one, and probably not two) On the Joker - the Dreamer may be many faces but not the Joker is certainly not a gasoline tank, the style is not that, it (style) can be faked for a short time but in the long run will inevitably puncture

See, I was also sure that you were a victim of Drimera sect ) They say he cast a spell on everyone who goes there, that they are always collected moose. But that ain't for sure.

benzovoz:

ZS. By the way, I also have my own forest, but no swamp (although I wouldn't mind) so don't believe Drimmer that he's me)))

Pfft... You can't trust him at all.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Pfft... He can't be trusted.

Who can?)) Rhetorical question.

Reason: