Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 475

You're way out of your depth :) it's simpler than that

another year almost the same

demanding 20,000% in six months and no risk

transcendreamer:
demanding 20,000% in six months and no risk

Are you crazy? Two weeks tops!

Aleksander:
You're way out of your depth here.) It's simpler than that.

I assume that was for me? Does your statistic use the change of sign of the incremental modulus difference that @used was talking about, and maybe it was you too? Or it is simply based on the results of whatever strategies, based on which it is clear that it is more profitable to play when you win once. That is, to make the first deal a virtual one. The truth is almost all the same 50/50 chance. Of course if you apply some MM you may pull something out of it. Don't blame me for possible stupidity =) Where to dig, where the probability is still more in our favor than a couple of percent, can you give us a hint?

you're not thinking about almost 50... try some MM.... based on the results of the strategies... drop... i'll drop you a line :)

Aleksander:
you've got almost 50 for nothing... try some MM.... based on the results of the strategies... drop... i'll drop you a line :)

You drip here, especially about the dablokos.

So you're saying there's no dough?

Renat Akhtyamov:

You've been dripping with it, especially about the dough.

So you're saying there's no dough?

You said you were in close contact with NeCollah, so close that you even knew when he had a toothache (I do not know what you mean by that, but I guess you were alluding to proximity to dablokos), and now you ask him if he has dablokos? This is fine I think )

Aleksandr Volotko:

You said you were in close contact with NeCollah, so close that you even knew when he had a toothache (I do not know what you mean by that, but I guess you were alluding to proximity to dablokos), and now you ask him if he has dablokos? I think this is great )

He did say there's dablokos, I'm not arguing.

Does he have it, I don't get it?

Renat Akhtyamov:

He said he had dough, I'm not arguing.

Does he have it, I don't get it?

That's usually what happens when you have dough - people sit on forums, there's nothing else to do in life, is there?

Reason: