Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 465

benzovoz:

The theme is simple, like crossing 2 wands and fixing the price after that before the initial impulse of the trend))) You may use your hands to trade this, try using an Expert Advisor. The main thing is to have a pattern of fixing and accurately determine its validity)))

I don't know - how do you set up a robot?

it will make a trade - you don't have that kind of speed

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

I'm sorry - how do you count pips?

in my terminal - if you count pips. i'm already in the red 5 pips when i buy

pips are four-digit quotes, i.e. we don't count the last digit in five-digit quotes because it's already pips)))

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

I don't know - how do you set up a robot

it will make a trade - you don't have that kind of speed.

I don't need speed, when I go in the price is still standing

benzovoz:

Pips are four-digit quotes, i.e. in a five-digit quote we do not count the last digit, because it is already pips)))

Thank you! Because all about pips - and I'm nuts.

I have pips.

benzovoz:

I don't need the speed, when I enter the price is still standing

Sorry - I thought you were like me (pips).

That's cool.

I would have dreamed - of such points.

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

Thank you! Because all the points - and I'm freaking out.

I've got pips.

I'm not sure how many pips I have, but it's just that nobody counts)))

If you're interested, google Dim233's trading, he's trading just the same pattern, only he used to have a stop=deposit and I put a stop under the swing after the fixing

You can't make any money on forex, you've tried everything, you've already lost everything, you don't even have enough money to buy a bus pass to the factory...

transcendreamer:
You can't make any money on forex, you've tried everything, you've lost everything, you don't even have enough money to buy a bus pass to the factory...

You'd at least put up your own state already! )))

I'm sick and tired of your unfounded statements! )))

Fuck forex, what's the profit from it.... I eat mouldy cheese, drink old wine, drive a car without a roof... what's the profit?
Reason: