Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 466

multiplicator:

You'd at least put up your own state already as you're leaking! )))

I'm sick of everyone here with my unsubstantiated statements! )))

Well, why just like that! The drawer is simply afraid to trade (even on a demo) - where the hell are the stats coming from? He just draws them in Paint, because he can't even get Photoshop for free.

transcendreamer:
You can't make any money on forex, you've tried everything, and you've already lost everything, you don't even have enough money to buy a bus pass to the factory...

And I told you a long time ago to go to the factory when you still had a couple of shekels for a bus pass, now who's to blame?

benzovoz:
How do you like to enter the momentum with a stop of 3-5 pips with a stop-profit ratio of 1/10 and a probability of triggering no more than 5%?)) Grail or not?

Where's the monitor? Or is this a fantasy theme? )

Z.I.: I thought the sectarians already have at least some dough, but I see that only fantasies are still available.)

Aleksandr Volotko:

Where's the monitor? Or is this a fantasy theme? )

Z.I.: I thought the sectarians already have at least some money, but I see that only fantasies are still available.)

What kind of monitor? Sectarians)). My broker who has not give them the signal, they just do not know how to use it. When people monitor their accounts I get very surprised with their naivety and am surprised when the grail is broken)))

benzovoz:

What kind of monitor? Sectarians))))

I knew you'd get sucked into his sect. You'll see what a lot of pictures of Braz, for example, very instructive )

The signals here are taken from a terminal registered to an outside entity

Yeah, Drimmer's paranoia is airborne, and via telegram.)

I am very surprised with their naivety when people monitor their accounts.

template? pfft, i knew there was no grail.)

When people monitor their accounts I get very surprised with their naivety and amazement that the grail is broken)))

it's because they do not have a grail - for that it is a grail, not to break ))) and do not monitor it ))

P.S.: Throw a couple of shekels for a bus pass for Drimer, he's not used to walking to the plant on foot.)

Aleksandr Volotko:

Yes, Drimmer's paranoia is spreading airborne, and via telegram))

No, it's my paranoia that's spreading to Drimmer)))) But pictures of him, that's right)))

Aleksandr Volotko:

I knew you'd get sucked into his sect. You'll see what a lot of pictures of Braz, for example, very instructive )

yeah, Drimmer's paranoia is airborne, and via telegram)

template? pfft, i knew there was no grail.)

That's because they didn't have a grail - that's the grail, not to break )) and not to monitor it ))

P.S.: Throw a couple of shekels for a bus pass for Drimer, he can't get to the plant on foot because he's not used to walking.)

You think the petrol tanker's in a cult? Alas, that would be cool.)

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
You think the petrol tanker's in a cult? Alas, that would be cool.

Isn't there any more? I thought it was.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Isn't there any more? I thought it was.

There wasn't one.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
There wasn't one.

I got it wrong then, sorry. )

Reason: