Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 467

I have no idea who Drimmer is, but just in case, it's not me,

it's very scary to open accounts in one's own name anyway...

some time ago the legislators were discussing the possibility of equating overseas brokerage accounts with bank accounts,

bill number 733447-7 and it was passed in early August and it says "banks and other financial market institutions",

which kind of implies that it should be extended to brokerage accounts as well, although there is no explicit reference to brokerage accounts,

there are no adequate comments or clarifications and it seems that no one is bothered by it yet, but it will come into effect next year,

there's supposed to be annual reporting,

that way the Chekists can see who's making money and can come home and pry the grail... it's not safe to live...

I also googled fixing patterns (interesting) and I mostly come across fixing drywall in construction,

also found fixing/reinforcing foundations - probably a sign that it's better to forget about everything and go to construction...

However, many people know that fixing on EMAs is not uncommon in trend movements,

but of course it's all futile because another zigzag is bound to break through the EMA...

It would be nice to find a way to validate the fixes,

but it's better to go to construction...

transcendreamer:

it's no longer safe to live...

Life is a bad thing - you usually die from it.

transcendreamer:

but it's better to go to the construction site...

You can spout timeless wisdom whenever you want!

transcendreamer:

it would of course be tempting to find a way to validate the fixings,

The small shelf, usually if it pierces it immediately when returning to ma, then a small shelf and alga))))

transcendreamer:
Those who have had a taste of the factory will never be able to force themselves to trade again!

multiplicator:
I'm not allowed to trade, I'm not allowed to trade!

Heh, I've tasted plant and construction and gaspromneft and petrol station, am I allowed to trade?)))

benzovoz:

am I allowed to trade?)))

you're some kind of pervert o_o

Evgeny Belyaev:

Life is a bad thing - people usually die from it.

Life is a terrible sexually transmitted disease).

Holiday is over, 1% to deposit tonight))))

http://prntscr.com/owlfyx

Скриншот
Скриншот
  • prnt.sc
Снято с помощью Lightshot

benzovoz:

Holiday is over, 1% to deposit tonight))))

http://prntscr.com/owlfyx

Why did you croak the money scale? We should know how much to respect you for ))))

Reason: