Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 469

Aleksandr Volotko:

Consistency is a sign of skill, though ))

You're telling the truth))

Aleksandr Volotko:

Consistency is a sign of skill, though ))

Consistent drainage too?)))

khorosh:

A permanent drain too?))

How about that! After all, you have to know how to do that too ))

Aleksandr Volotko:

How about that! After all, you also need to know how to do it )).

I remember there were even contests held to see who would withdraw their deposits quicker or more

aleger:

I remember there were even contests held to see who would withdraw their deposit quicker or more

they probably hoped to invert the signals, but a profitable loss is like a profit, which in itself is difficult

and a useless loss, no matter how you invert it, will be a useless loss, alas

Aleksandr Volotko:

They probably hoped to invert the signals, but a profitable drain is like pouring profits, which in itself is difficult

and a useless drain, no matter how you invert it, will be a useless drain, alas.

I didn't even try to participate, it all seemed so unnatural.

aleger:

I didn't even try to take part, it all seemed so unnatural

The organisers were probably hoping for something to pour into the results, but there was nothing.)

Aleksandr Volotko:

The contest organizers probably hoped to get something for the results, but there was nothing).

There are more than enough deposit failures without any contest (both on demo and on real).

The market participants have to learn to take something that occurs on different pairs every day, and in very good quantities.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Well that's easy - you have to take more %-offs )) I took 36% off last year, and this one's only a miserable 27%. But with figures like that, you'll definitely never go to a factory again. C.M.C.

If we're talking about a week I reckon that in a favorable market 20% is the optimal maximum, without any risk, but it's my trading style. With account of aggressive partial reinvestment comes out ok.

Aleksandr Volotko:

And now we are back to the absolute values. 2% per week from 100$ and 2% from 1000000$ are totally different 2%, although very similar.

Of course trading with 100$ is epic, unless you have to learn. Three zeros is minimum and four is optimum if in evergreen)))

benzovoz:

Trading with a hundred is of course epic, unless you have to learn. Three zeros as a minimum and four as an optimum if in evergreen)))

You'd better do it right away, because, as I wrote earlier, it's not clear - how much respect you have ))))

Z.U.: See, @transcendreamer, people trade and are not afraid to risk the sums of $9000-90000 and live on these 2 percent a week, and you're all in the Painted trade.
Get out of your comfort zone and switch to the demo! ;)))

Reason: