Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 16

Aleksander:

No thanks to comrade Mazafuck, it's the only solution I've got, I wanted to post the status earlier and discuss it... now I've decided to stretch the fun :-)

---

Hmmm... but me :-) using 4 pairs, I got (taptology, though) quite a stationary channel, which turned out to be quite stable in time :) with the initial parameters it lasted for over 6 months without recalculation... and then the TS got fixed too... If you draw from levels to breakout/bounceback with constant lot (without even scaling in), all deals (over 90-95%) are +++ profit : -)

so one can make stationary curves on every bar without corrections :-)

Hto is masaFaKa and what did he do to you that you don't like us anymore? ))))))

Aleksander:

---

Hmmm... but me :-) using 4 pairs, I managed to get (taptology, however) quite a stationary channel, which turned out to be quite stable in time :) with the initial parameters I held it for more than 6 months without recalculation... and then the TSK came up... If you set breakout/rebound from levels with constant lot (without even scaling in), all deals (over 90-95%) are ++++ : -)

so it is possible to make stationary curves on each bar without corrections :-)

And I believe in it, and I'm trying to find the same thing. So far not a channel, but something else comes out. like group movements and the strength of these movements..... blah blah blah blah... here we go again with the wobbly stuff....

I meant the channel on one instrument) inert curve around which the oscillations are chaotic, inert we can continue, but chaotic further decay and so on, until the inert curve will in some places be slower than,

the oscillation frequency of the chaotic component around it.

Kactus:

Hto there is a mazaFAC ...
I don't know, but we have the same FAQ.

moskitman:
I don't know, but we have the same FAQ.

Oopsie... Got it...

Aleksander:

So, man, spill the beans about the four-pair synthetic with a stationary corridor!

because you're making it a teaspoon an hour!

moskitman:

So, man, spill the beans about the four-pair synthetic with a stationary corridor!

because you're making it a teaspoon an hour!

so what about the prices that Sanja posted (in his statistics) can not pick up pairs?

Aleksander:

Having used 4 pairs, we obtained (taptology, however) quite a stationary channel, which turned out to be quite stable in time :) with initial parameters it lasted more than 6 months without recalculation... and then the TS came up...

there are a number of questions

1- why 4 (most likely the minimum number of 4 pairs needed to form 2 synthetics that create the channel). this is understandable, but why 4 and not more, what is the optimal number

2- from the whole list of instruments/pairs, by what criteria are these 4 pairs chosen. (This is the essence of dynamic selection and substitution of 4 pairs in the scheme, pairs that will create the 4. You can use let's say 21 and more pairs in order to selectively allocate synthetics from 4.)

Stells:

Can't you use the prices that Sanja posts (in his stats) to find couples?

The beauty and essence of all illusionists is to kill the viewer to look in the right places in the process, as far away as possible from the truly valuable key points to understand.

Alexander enjoys feeding off the energy of the hungry, dilated, money swarming around him. And the jealous rage doubly fuels him more)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Promokash:

The beauty and essence of all illusionists is to kill the viewer as much as possible to look in the right places in the process, as far as possible away from the truly valuable key points.

They are called illusionists on stage, but in life such characters are usually called cheaters.)))

Necolla, 4 pairs EUR GBP AUD CAD, suitable for stability? Does the channel do total spread equities? Or is it too complicated with its synthetics like: EURUSD GBPUSD EURGBP and what else?
Reason: