Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 336

prikolnyjkent:

It's very simple (I repeat myself):

- Whatever the source of the trade signal, you will always, at the end of some series, get the Transaction Outcome Statistics.

- It is this, realistically and without miracles, that tells you what to do next. And to lose in this case - well, it is impossible: the statistics is positive - you trade by the signals; the statistics is negative - you trade AGAINST them; the statistics is 50/50 - you trade on this pattern.

How it is possible to lose money here - I just don't understand

I agree with you. You could say apart from "Matryoshka" as far as I am concerned, this is the only correct solution. Otherwise known as "Trading Dispersion". :)

MrSerj:
I agree with you. You could say apart from "Matryoshka" as far as I am concerned, it is the only correct solution. Otherwise known as "trading variance". :)
Can you tell me where exactly I can read about "Matryoshka"?

ara66676:
Can you tell me where exactly you can read about "Matryoshka"?

Here:http://invest.rinica.net/forum/threads/Закон- "Matryoshka".87/

The model is very simple and effective. The only thing you need is to learn the basics of corrections and impulses. You need to know the signs. This model carries a positive mathematical expectation. I recommend to take targets of at least 1:3 (moose/profit) when making a decision. I try to take at least 1:10. There are also some tricks. You can put b/y when price has gone some distance or better yet cover 50% of profit and also put b/y. And vice versa, you can pyramid after the previous position is closed, but this is higher flying. ) In general, in the process of training, you will develop comfortable parameters for you.

In the beginning while the experience in trading on this model is not much, you're likely to make a lot of false entries, it's not a problem. If you enter with ratio 1:3 - 1:10 you will by theory of probability get profit on distance. But I recommend trading 21 pairs at once. You build it, save it in your terminal profile and start monitoring it, going through profiles with currencies. Very often there are 2-3 entry points a day, good ones, with a 1:4 ratio (guaranteed to reach), and a potential of 1:8 or more. By the way, at our school I used to do realtam practice with entry points and recommendations, we used to put in b/w etc.

Anyway, that's about it...

Tell meMrSerj, what does the academy do for a living? You know, the salaries of lecturers who pay, etc...

Or does it end up with only one ACADEMIC.....

Geograff:

Tell meMrSerj, what does the academy do for a living? You know, the salaries of lecturers who pay, etc...

Or it ends up with just one ACADEMY.....

The academy is autonomous and does not even advertise :))) The Academy is rather a private hobby club with a token annual membership fee.

Think about it, open it to all, a herd of flooders would come running. What the fuck do we need them for? And this eliminates 99% of those who don't need it.

All the more free education only to their own detriment, one you teach a dozen other scumbags litter the thread. ) No way. But out of 100 thousand listeners, 98% crap under the table and I had to prove something to them sometimes. Why prove to someone who is an idiot and did not mind his own business? And only 1% have learned to trade in profit.

In spite of my experience, I have revealed to the public 80 percent of what I'm teaching. You just have to train. And those who still want to be aware of the best, come to the club. Moreover, all the same, the development and improvement of the practical part of the Model, including the development of new methods of trading on the model.

And so in a private club, if someone starts to harp on irrelevant matters, you can always kick out of the club those who come with their mouths into a strange monastery. :)

IMHO......

Oh, and one more thing. I advise everyone, if you came to the exchange for the gold mountains and not for stability, you definitely don't want to be in our club. )))

MrSerj:

Here:http://invest.rinica.net/forum/threads/Закон-"nesting dolls".87/

The model is very simple and effective. The only thing you need is to learn the basics of corrections and impulses. You need to know the signs. This model carries a positive mathematical expectation. I recommend to take targets of at least 1:3 (moose/profit) when making a decision. I try to take at least 1:10. There are also some tricks. You can put b/y when price has gone some distance or better yet cover 50% of profit and also put b/y. And vice versa, you can pyramid after the previous position is closed, but this is higher flying. ) In general, in the process of training, you will develop comfortable parameters for you.

In the beginning while the experience in trading on this model is not much, you're likely to make a lot of false entries, it's not a problem. If you enter with ratio 1:3 - 1:10 you will by theory of probability get profit on distance. But I recommend trading 21 pairs at once. You build it, save it in your terminal profile and start monitoring it, going through profiles with currencies. Very often there are 2-3 entry points a day, good ones, with a 1:4 ratio (guaranteed to reach), and a potential of 1:8 or more. By the way, at our school I used to do realtam practice with entry points and recommendations, we used to put in b/w etc.

Anyway, that's how it is...

Thanks for the link and the posts in general. It will now be something to load my head on and implement. thanks again.

MrSerj:

Okay. I'll let you in on the secret of where I got these pictures from. Just be warned, it doesn't work in the real market. This grail is only applicable to a random number generator.

The formula is as follows. The formula is as follows: calculate the median for each new number and then if the number is below the median, we open up. The fact is, the generator works, while the market does not)))

If you want to check it, please follow the code below.) For MT4.

If you do not know the market situation, you may check it yourself ) ) Finally, I call you once again not to believe my pictures, do not believe Nikolen's pictures, Joker's pictures or anybody else's pictures. It's all bullshit. Believe only the facts that you can check. The Matryoshka model is a fact, a public fact that anyone can verify... Now everyone....

What does the median have to do with it? The arithmetic mean is calculated. Also, using rnd = MathRand();, what can you expect from a uniformly distributed set of pseudorandom numbers from 0 to 32767, except a coincidence of the median with the expectation of half of 32767? And the uncertainty of the mode... Fix these inaccuracies and then let the willing explore your version of probability theory.

Wouldn't post, but the picture under the nickname ara66676 reminded me of late 2009, the fun contests of the now defunct Bearman Ventures LTD. Wanted to save you time, ara66676.

This is from the same line about the game of combinatorics that Used wrote in his time.

It's a pity these fables share the same principle - you can hear it but you can't feel it ....

Geograff:

This is from the same line about the game of combinatorics that Used wrote in his time.

It's a pity these fables share the same principle: you can hear it, but you can't feel it ....

Combinatorics is all bullshit. There's maths and probability and then there's variance. So, the same Paradox of Parondo is based on trading variance by alternation. But in fact the alternation is not even needed, you just need a system that may even be losing but the volatility of equity of the system is close to stationarity. In the real world, it (closeness to stationarity) should be a natural fluctuation of equity of the system. So, virtually trade the system waiting for the dispersion stress point and enter at these stress points in the game.

That is the trick to all these paradoxes and combinatorics. Add a portfolio to it all and you'll be happy. There's no need to search for the hidden mystic grail(the art of shifting expectations in your own direction), and it's hidden exactly in the variance and the correct trading according to it. ))) And then you start pair trading, and trading in 4 currencies or even 10, and anything else you need))) Keep it a secret, don't tell anybody..... ;-)

Reason: