Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 334

MrSerj:

Yes. one currency pair. ) For example EURUSD

then the GBPNZD example and I understand that the profit/loss ratio is 1/1 but how much you don't say....

MrSerj:
how much do you need? )

hmmm.... i kinda didn't ask the question.... fewer pips more frequent entries... more pips less frequent entries.... I don't think it's important...

it's interesting to see the results.

MrSerj:
The fewer pips and more time, the longer the calculation. Let's say GBPNZD 300 pips. (5 digits). Ok?
Ok, but we can do it in increments of 100-150 pips (5 digits) as it was before.

MrSerj- just a reminder that two geniuses have already merged and a third is probably on the way.

Guess what his name is ???

Geograff:

MrSerj- just a reminder that two geniuses have already merged and a third is probably on the way.

Guess what his name is ???

Dream on)))

MrSerj:

Done. GBPZND for the year. Surprisingly 84.9% profitable trades. :) Condition: 1000 p. (5 digits) elk/profit.

Now let's see what happens in 3 years. I think the efficiency will drop by 1%. )

What software do you use for the calculation? i am used to mt4 or mt5 charts.

MrSerj:

There's a typo there. Previous calculation 2,000 pts, I'm shooting for it. Now I'm going to do 1,000 pts. for the year.

The program is a market mat. calculator. )

The proof that there is a place of positive matrix expectation in the market I gave in one of my articles. ) Read it, you'll understand that what people have been looking for centuries is on the surface.) And so... Let's continue....

where to find these articles, i could not find them in your profile, there is only one forum topic created by you....

ara66676:
where to find these articles, I couldn't find them in your profile, there was only one forum thread created by you....
I can tell you. I just don't know if I can post links here?

MrSerj:
I can tell you. I just don't know if you can post links here?

If you can't, drop me a line.

ara66676:

if you can't, drop me a line

Checked out your profile. You love Scrooge cartoons ) I grew up on him too, McDuck is my childhood idol )))

Now for the point: So I don't get asked any questions. Google"In general account about probability, options and base". There will be an article at the top of the list )

Reason: