Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 493

Aleksandr Volotko:

Where is this coming from? If you trade according to the market, it does not care about days, weeks, but for you it is just like a salary in a factory - 0.3% a day and that's it. Where's it coming from?

So, you'll practice without any sense, but in this case the ratio of loss to profit will be 1:1 and you'll lose the spread.

Not paying attention. The total of 100 trades (cycles).
It means that 100 trades may occur in a week or in 3 months. So it will be.
If it is one week, then 0.3*7=2.1% of profit.
If it was done in 3 months, then 75*0.3=22.5% of income.
What is the problem here?

Aleksandr Volotko:

The main thing here is not to overstimulate, and not to understimulate either.)

Well yes, I agree, we don't need a premature one) but it's not dangerous ))))) but a delayed one we will throw away and not count in the statistics.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
If per week, 0.3*7=2.1% of income.
If for 3 months then 75*0.3=22.5% of income.

(We should hurry then.) Why let it go to waste? )

In fact, I do the same (in a sense), but stops/profits are a bit different and it looks more aggressive

i miss several cycles, and i don't take b/w outputs into account in my calculations, but yes - i may have 100 cycles in 4-5 months

get on faster - we'll compete (it's never happened before and here we are again)

Aleksandr Volotko:

Then we must hurry) why let it go to waste? )

In fact I do exactly the same thing (in a sense), except the stop/profit sizes are a bit different and it turns out more aggressive

i missed several cycles, and i don't take b/w outputs into account in my calculations, but yes - i may have 100 cycles in 4-5 months

get on faster - we'll compete (it's never happened before and here we are again)

On the one hand it may seem off-topic, but. I'm talking about risk-reward... Or off-topic... anyway, I'll make a point)

You can get a stop-out multiple times and be on the plus side. How? You need to withdraw more often (and leave working equity below that already withdrawn...understandable I think). Because stop out can come at any time and for any amount/equity. Pretty to draw stats, for the sake of stats... hmmm. We need to back up all the beauty with a result (how much money is actually withdrawn is the only result we need to consider, imho).

I remember this thought (not my own, I do not remember exactly who said it) - you have to play so that even after losing you would be in the black! It is about trading that was said.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Then we must hurry) why let it go to waste? )

In fact I do exactly the same thing (in a sense), except the stop/profit sizes are a bit different and it turns out more aggressive

i miss several cycles, and i don't take b/w outputs into account in my calculations, but yes - i may have 100 cycles in 4-5 months

I'll be back on in about two weeks.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
In about two weeks, I'll be back in action.

That'll give me a month's head start! I'll beat you...beat you... you'll lose! ))

Aleksandr Volotko:

That'll give me a month's head start! I'll beat you...beat you... you'll lose! ))

How do you usually do these battles? What are the rules?)

Aleksandr Volotko:

I won't lose))), it's not a short-distance race. And there are no fans yet.

onedollarusd:
How do you usually arrange these battles? What are the rules?)
We have Sanya purely sporting interest), just in one direction each develops on its own, that's the result and gets a battle.
Prisoedinenie is quite possible, the condition: 1 portfolio trade. 2 minimum drawdown. 3 maximum profits. 4 maximum long-playing system.
That's how it is))
Sanya correct me if I've missed something.

onedollarusd:
How do you usually arrange these battles? What are the rules?)

There are no rules, nor are there any competitions ) It's all about how much money you've got in your wallet, there's no arguing with that.

Reason: